Chapter Four

Jisoo POV
"It's a suprise XD But don't dress too formal or wear heels cos we'll do some walking." I read the text with a smile. He had actually thought about tonight rather just going out to eat or going to a bar. I ended up wearing blue denim shorts with a belt and a tucked in white shirt with the slogan 'Keep It Real' written across it. I also put on a light blue jacket. I lightly curled the ends of my hair and put in some pink lipstick. I grabbed my white chain handbang and put my phone, purse and lipstick in it. Then I put on my white plimsole shoes and headed out towards the convinence store.
When i got to the store, Seokjin wasn't there yet. I looked at the time on my phone it was 5:50. I was 10 minutes early so i decided to go and talk to the halomoni across the road. When i entered her shop, she turned to look at me. A huge smile spread across her face. She opened her arms welcoming me into a hug.
"Oh Jisoo. You look as beautiful as ever. Where are you going my dear?"
"Halomoni, I'm going in a date with the man who always comes to the store in the morning to eat ramen. His name is Kim Seokjin."
"Oh, dear may i ask what the date is today? Is it the 11th of July?" She asked me. I nodded but before i could ask why i saw Seokjin across the road by the store. I ran outside to see him. I waved and it was as if the world slowed down. The white van that had stopped outside the store drove away. Slowly. The wind brushed through the trees that lined the street. Slowly. The soft warm light coming from the street lamps highlighted his features. Slowly. I pulled up my bag higher onto my shoulder. Slowly. I then proceeded to cross the road. Slowly. I kept my eyes on Seokjin, i noticed the flowers he was holding. They were pink and blue and purple. They were beautiful. I slowly inspected them from afar. I heard a loud horn from the left. I turned to look and my eyes were overwhelmed by brightness of two headlights. I froze. Time continued on slowly and it felt like i stood there for hours to days to years. Slowly the car hit me and i saw the opposite of what i saw earlier. Now all i saw was complete darkness.

------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
Noooooooooooo it's based of the Love Yourself: Highlight Reel. It's going to be a series. It starts with this one and then I'll publish my next one which will be about one of the other members possibly Jimin and J-hope or Jungkook idk. But you know. I'm not sure when I'll update next cause I've been really ill and haven't been getting much sleep recently but I'll will as soon as possible. Please vote and share my story. Comment what you think will happen next xxx