Tell Me Why

It's been three days since I confronted Hunter about the car crash. Shortly after that, Hunter turned his lips into a thin line and I could see the battle he had with himself. He only said everything will be okay and I refused to touch him. He left soon after that and had his pack nurses and guards tend to me. 

My jaw had fully healed, using Hunter's blood in the favor which I thought was weird at first. Apparently they relocated it when I was asleep so I wouldn't be in too much pain. 

Dylan and Anna confessed that Hunter told them but weren't allowed to me anything further. I scoffed at the idea when Anna admitted but looking at my brother's features told me he wasn't going to say jack shit. So in return, I gave the silent treatment.

Why won't they tell me anything? Don't I have the right to know? Of all people, my brother wouldn't tell me. When I had time to myself, I couldn't help but think of answers as to why they wouldn't tell me and why Hunter was there. Only one thought came to mind. 

This was bigger than I thought. 

I snap out of my thoughts when Hunter came in.

"So you're still not talking to us?" He asks with a concerned look. Whenever Hunter came in, he tip toed around me as if I was going to blow at any minute. In his defense, he was correct. 

I stay silent and focused my attention on the balcony doors, looking out at the forest. 

"Please talk to me." He pleads. He kneels next to my bed and tries to take my hand into his which I took my hand back aggressively.

"Tell me the reason why you were there." I glare at him. There were so many unanswered questions about my past and myself. The more people kept things from me, the more I grew infuriated. I had the right to know. 

"I.... I can't Sara." He said looking down. I glare harder, hoping it'd burn a hole in his head. 

"You can't or you won't?" I sneer. "What is it that you're keeping from me?! Why can't you just tell me? I have the right to know!" I raise my voice, clearly over the answers he refuse to give me. 

"I know you do! But right now is not a good time. You ar-" Hunter was cut off by me yelling in pain.

My side hurt like hell and I clutched on it for dear life. Why am I hurting?! It stopped after a couple minutes but not without me groaning like I just had stab wounds. 

"You're in heat Sara." Hunter realizes when the pain subdued. 

Oh no... Heat. Crap crap crap! I don't want to be in heat. Instant worry wrecked my body as I could feel the next few days. I knew I'd be in tremendous pain unless Hunter marks me. 

"Hunter... Please tell me." I pleaded as I got off from the bed and walked towards him.

"Soon." Hunter reassures as he places a kiss on my lips and holding me close to him. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~*~*~~*~*~*~**~

Hey guys! Sorry! Writer's block right now!

Please tell me some suggestions for the book! Please! Thank you!

:D