LONG TIME NO SEE!!

Hi guys ! My name is Trish and I'm the author of this book.. duh lol. Well I wrote this years ago and to be honest, I cringe at my writing but I never deleted it and it is literally the only book I've ever finished. I'm super proud that it still gets reads to this day! I'm not exactly popular with Wattpad or any social media for that matter but I do want do something to give back to you guys! My readers and I love you all so much for still supporting this book. Before I get into that, I wanna share this new book I recently started writing:

In the chilling tale of the Artino family, Gabriel was a ruthless Alpha set on killing all of his enemies

In the chilling tale of the Artino family, Gabriel was a ruthless Alpha set on killing all of his enemies. That goes for human hunters as well. As time changes and the world gets too comfortable with the idea of supernatural creatures, Gabriel is forced to live amongst the humans. He wasn't the only one who was forced as well, witches and vampires had to live amongst the humans too. Gabriel Artino, one of the founding families of the werewolf species goes on a search to find his mate in the midst of a war brewing as the search for the Ballis family is closely coming to an end. The Ballis family was a long lost extension of the founding families. It was legend that the bloodline of the Ballis were no longer due to an abnormal and inappropriate use of magic powers. However, when certain humans suddenly gain memories of their ancestries in hunting supernaturals, a group forms amongst the humans with only one goal in mind: kill the founding family. Within the legends of the founding families, the humans would gain knowledge of their existence once the true heir of the Ballis bloodline is once again revived. With the supernatural world on the line, the founding families; the Artino's, the Rella's and the Vasco's are on a hunt to find the last living Ballis and end the human hunters for good.

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this.

Also, about giving back to my readers, I'm not sure what to do to be completely honest. If any of you could possibly send me a message and help me out, I'll personally shout you out with your help and give you credit for this. Many can message me, it doesn't matter. The more the merrier, I will give a shout out to all 100,000 of you if that's the case !! Lol, I'll most likely tone it down because that is a lot but it's not impossible. We will see.

Thank you guys! I wanna cry and hug you all so effing much!!! Agh!! If you wanna follow me, my social medias are down below (((:

instagram: ttrish.x

youtube: trishalish

snapchat: ehhhh we will see about this lol