Chapter 4: Tongue to Tongue

In the entrance examination hall, chattering and mumbling are all around the hall as Kyuzo and Atago wait for the examiners. Then the whole environment changes in horror as the other students start to panic, "Oh no! You got to be kidding me." "Is that really her?" "In god's name we are doom." The examiner enters the hall as Atago whispers to Kyuzo, "Our examiner today is a girl in Tohtsuki uniform?" "Actually if we look closely, you might know her" She replies as Atago look more closely and jumps up, "Oh my!! As expect Nakiri-sensei said!! It is she, Nakiri Erina, the Granddaughter of Nakiri Senzaemon-sensei!!"

There she is, the girl with bright long orange hair, a pair of violet eyes, and... with an alias of "God's Tongue", Nakiri Erina, accompany with her secretary, Arato Hisako. "Well greetings everyone, my name is Nakiri Erina and I will be the judge of today's entrance exam." The air surrounds the hall gets darker and darker, some students are trembling but not Kyuzo and Atago.

"Today exam theme is potato, make one dish, and I'll only allow those who creations impress my palate to transfer into the academy." The students are now even more afraid. "But, therefore, I will allow those who wish to withdraw and cancel their application within ONE MINUTE." As a result, all students turn and run out of the hall as soon as possible, but all remains Kyuzo and her classmate. "Ex..excuse me?..." Atago tries to talk to Erina but Kyuzo continues her lines, "We are here to take the entrance examination together, Examiner Nakiri." At the state, Erina is so shock that they are not running away. (What?! Don't tell me that I have challengers try to cross my line?) *Erina glances at Kyuzo as she has pale skin, red eyes, and long black silky hair* (Nevermind, let's see what they have got.)

Erina and Hisako lead them to the kitchen where they will take the exam, they place their equipment aside and listen to Erina. "As long as the theme is potato, you may make any kind of dish you want. But are you both sure about this? I would recommend you to withdraw as..." *Erina haven't finish as Kyuzo chips in* "Well, as our own experience we know what will be going to happen in this exam." Then Hisako pushes her back away from Erina as Atago holds Kyuzo prevent falling, "BACK AWAY! Do you know who are you talking to? She is the top of her class in the junior high division, and the youngest member of the Tohtsuki Elite Ten Council, the highest decision-making in the academy, in the academy history: Nakiri Erina-sama!" 

"THEN LET ME EXPLAIN!" Atago is furious as Hisako is trying to insult her Chancellor of the 1st seat. "This lady who is standing RIGHT IN FRONT of you is the most top student of her junior high division, the most youngest talented famous master chef and taster of the whole Russia and the WHOLE WORLD, and the youngest supreme chancellor of the 1st seat of the Russia Federation Culinary Academy in the academy history, with the alias of "Tongue of Gods and Demons": MIFUNE KYUZO-SAMA!!!" As she finishes, they find Kyuzo is looking on the knifes while not listen with Atago. *Touching the edge of a knife* "Superb, those knifes are so smooth and well polished as a samurai sword." Atago rushes to her *follows by Erina and Hisako*, "Don't wonder around!" Then Erina start to speak, "Let me ask you one last time: Are you sure you both enter this exam?" Kyuzo turn around in very serious voice, "Of course we are *takes another knife and throw both in to the air as Erina and Hisako look in terror* , and we know this academy won't accept a single tiny mistake until we satisfy your palate *catches and spins the knifes with both one finger and swipes them in the air*, this is how a real chef to satisfy a real taster like you."

Erina is astonished by the speech Kyuzo made, as Hisako hands over the application forms of both of them, "Here, Erina-sama..." As she looks in details, she is extremely stun and shocked, all the things Atago just said are ALL TRUE and same as the papers!  

" As she looks in details, she is extremely stun and shocked, all the things Atago just said are ALL TRUE and same as the papers!  

 *Erina is extremely shocked as she finds out Atago's words are true as the paper written*

"Mifune... Kyuzo and Anzur Atago, they are both transfer from the same academy, also work in the same resturant, they are must absolutely second-rate chefs, there is no way they can satisfy my tongue." Then Erina smiles, "Well if that's your attitude I will taste your food. The food of bottom feeders in the food world." Both girls smile as they start to prepare, *Atago speaks* "We'll happy to..." *then Kyzuo* "...serve you our specialty."

**********************************************************************

Quite long story but worth to write it up, and thank you to all dear readers for 60 views of this new book in THREE DAYS, your views will encourage my heart to write for all of you.

Words by your dear author.