Chapter 5: What is this "magic"?

Atago starts the stove and prepares the ingredients as Kyuzo opens their knife case and sharpening the knives. 

Erina P.O.V.

Potatoes are mostly originated from the America regions as it spreads to Europe and East Asia for the past centuries. I have been tasting lots of verity high-quality dishes, what dish they will be going to make as to please my tongue?  

It seems Atago is making some kind of sauce while Kyuzo... (What the??!!) mixing rice flour with the mashed potato starch? Is she making a dough or what. I walk toward her and ask, "Kyuzo Mifune-kun, what in God's name you are making?" She turns around with a surprised face and says, "Well let me explain, this dish is all from my own secret recipe." "Secret recipe? So what is it?" I want to know but as I watch, she is stretching the dough, flip it, smash it to the table, and redoing the process... Ahh!! Don't tell me that she is making... "Ah, seems you know it at least with your astonishing face expression, indeed I am making..." Before she finishes, Atago chips in, "...making potato starch noodles." "Potato... starch... noodles?" I asked. 

Then not so long, I see Kyuzo pouring the noodles to the plate, (What? The noodles are bouncing and is shiny and glimmering on the plate, I never seen this kind of high-quality noodles.) and I smell something strong with aroma (Is that... chili spices? It is so strong that flooding into my nose). This is the first time I smell it without tasting it, I wonder how will it taste like. I gulp, "Well, I suppose can afford to taste one bite." Kyuzo smiles and Atago finishes the dish with a final touch of the sauce and hand over the dish to me, "There you go, хороший аппетит (khoroshiy appetit)." They say.