Dedication

To my amazing Wattpad family

Thanks for all the love and support I receive every waking moment of every day. I can honestly say I wouldn't be the happy, positive, and optimistic person I am without you all.

And to those slightly outside my Watty fam (I'm looking at you Fox) thanks for being my amazing friends and support system. You can all make me laugh and feel confident on just about anything.

Through the characters that I write in this story, I've not only put pieces of myself, I've put pieces of you all in them as well. For most it's hard to create characters about a story they are passionate about, but to me it a matter of finding the right muse. And for me it's all of you. You all hold a special place in my heart, so the actions, feelings, and struggles of each character only become easier as I find the bits and pieces of which you all represent. So thanks for being my inspiration!

There are so many things I could thank you all for, but even being a writer, I could never find the words to say them.

An amazing shout out to my friend irl, Indigo. She is so flexible and spirited that she was perfect for bouncing my ideas off of and giving me concepts for characters. This story would not exist without her creative mind and playful scene imagery. Thanks girl!

Another shout out to my other friend irl, Masella. She is the coolest, most chill, and most spunky editor a writer could have. I absolutely love our late night chats and spoofs with the characters, and her reactions on every chapter are what I live for. If she doesn't approve, it's not getting posted! This story wouldn't exist without her. Thanks girly!

This book is also dedicated to my long time watty friends Blue and Dusk. So much has changed since 2015. New friends have come into our lives, new drama, new stories to write, new adventures to have. And through it all you've both been here! You treat me like real parents should, with support and love. You welcomed me into your group of friends with open arms, and I never regret that decision. Thank you both for always being there. I'll never forget you.

But most importantly, if I do not know you personally, thank you for being the reader who saw my story and decided to click on it. It means the world to me!

Without further ado, please enjoy In My Dreams