Gorgui Dieng: mood swings and cravings

Tyus Jones POV:

Today is the day where we are hanging out at the house of Karl Anthony Towns. Andrew Wiggins and Jimmy Butler were snuggling next to each other. Gorgui is in his fourth month. And yes, Gorgui Dieng is pregnant. I repeat it once again because he's the only one who would do anything to make us proud.

Gorgui was in the bathroom, putting on his Number 5 wolves T-Shirt. However, there are some things that didn't start the day right. Gorgui would be upset or cry because there are also some things we couldn't do.

If I say Gorgui, I forgot to order pizza then he would get mad at me.

Tyus Jones: Gorgui.

Gorgui Dieng: What bud?

Tyus Jones: I think I forgot to order pizza.

Gorgui Dieng: Seriously? You didn't order pizza. Oh don't be dumb, okay? That was the time Andrew Wiggins had forgotten about the toppings.

Tyus Jones: Oh brother.

Tyus Jones POV Cont.

Gorgui can get cranky sometimes because of the mood swings. And yes, he is pregnant. Everybody is asking whether Gorgui is going to have a baby boy or a baby girl. But not yet. The gender of the baby hasn't been revealed just yet. However, the fans wanted to reveal it.

Andrew Wiggins: Gorgui, did something happen today?

Gorgui Dieng: so you want to tell me why you forgot to order the toppings for the pizza?

Andrew Wiggins: Wow! Now. You're mad at me.

Gorgui Dieng: this is getting out of hand Andrew.

Andrew Wiggins: How come?

Gorgui Dieng: in fact a single person forgot to order the toppings.

Andrew Wiggins: For the Pizza?

Gorgui Dieng: Yes.

Andrew Wiggins: Sorry.

Gorgui Dieng: ...

Andrew Wiggins: ...

Gorgui Dieng: OK you forgot about it.

Andrew Wiggins: Oops.

Taj Gibson: I'll be in charge of the pizza.

Gorgui Dieng: Okay.

Tyus Jones: Gorgui, I think there's no ice cream in the freezer, Gorgui.

Gorgui Dieng: What?

Tyus tells him that there was no ice cream in the freezer causing Gorgui to start crying.

Tyus Jones: I'm sorry.

Gorgui Dieng: my mom bought ice cream yesterday but what happened?

Jimmy Butler: Shabazz Muhammad and Kris Dunn ate the rest of it.

Gorgui teared up.

Taj Gibson: Oh don't cry dude. I'm sure we will buy ice cream.

Gorgui Dieng: Okay. Well, I'll go buy ice cream.

Taj Gibson: I'll go with you.