Tyus Jones: The day before Gorgui Dieng's due date

Tyus Jones POV:

I saw him tossing and turning. You can really tell that the baby can't take the space no more. But in the meantime there are some things Gorgui should be aware of. The signs of early labor and stuff. We're having a meeting this afternoon, but I hope it will go smooth.

Gorgui Dieng: I'm on my nine month, I guess the baby wants to get out.

Tyus Jones: Really?

Gorgui Dieng: Yep.

Tyus Jones: Oh okay.

Gorgui Dieng: screw the meeting I'm staying home.

Tyus Jones: you're right we should.

2 hours later,

Gorgui went shopping with Tyus, Shabazz Muhammad and Jamal Crawford. Karl-Anthony Towns was at the practice while he and Andrew Wiggins were making great things. But the only thing that he hasn't seen before was the guy spat stuff at Gorgui.

"I hope your baby dies," The guy shouted. "Once you gave birth to it, I would kill it myself," Gorgui walked away and shed tears in his eyes. "How dare you say that to him?" Tyus was infuriated. "I have no choice but you are banned from the NBA game events," "Why is that?" He was dumbfounded. "Someone must have gotten him pregnant," "He's pregnant!" Shabazz Muhammad stepped in. "No matter what gender he is, it will never matter to me, my teammates and I wanted to know what's best for him and his baby no matter what and you will expect a restraining order in the mail. Security!" Shabazz and Jamal went to cheer up his friend. "It's okay, Gorgui. He had no idea what he's talking about, don't listen to him, okay? He can't do anything to you and your baby. We will always be here for you, no matter what." Gorgui stopped crying, surrounded by the love from his teammates.

Shabazz Muhammad: come let's go stroll around Minnesota.

They went to the sign that says welcome to Minnesota.

Gorgui is still rubbing his 9 month old bump that carried baby girl. He felt the baby girl kick on his upper stomach.

Gorgui Dieng: Woo! What the heck is going on?

Tyus Jones: Did she kick?

Gorgui Dieng: Haha yep. She kicks all the time.

Andrew Wiggins: that's the one happy baby girl you have inside you.

Gorgui Dieng: You know what? I can't wait for the day.

Kevin Garnett: When are you due?

Gorgui Dieng: I'm due on April 21st.

Shabazz Muhammad: Let's get strolling before his due date reaches.

Next, they headed to Target Center. There were some girls who wanted to meet the players and getting their Jerseys and stuff signed. The girl had the Dieng Jersey and Gorgui went to her. "Aye! Congrats on your baby," She exclaimed rubbing Gorgui's nine month old bump. "Thanks," He smiled signing the jersey.

Karl-Anthony Towns: Hey Everyone! I have an announcements to make. As you can see for today, Gorgui is having a baby girl.

Everyone was cheering and saying congratulations. Kevin Garnett saw the love from fans. "See? I told you, they love you," Gorgui agreed what Kevin had said. "And we love you too," Shabazz nods.

*dog Farts*

Gorgui Dieng had a dog at the backyard named Tatyana. It kept him accompanied when Gorgui was experiencing mood swings, pregnancy hormones and stuff.