2

sahar

as i reach jacks range rover i hear a voice that makes me stop in my tracks.

"sahar, baby. what are you doing?" it's grayson.

jack gets out of the car, "sahar, get in." he mumbles, opening the door for me.

i slowly get in, "bye g, i love yo-" i am cut off by jack shutting the door.

grayson stares at me through the tinted glass as jack explains.

jack pats his shoulder and graysonn jerks away, glaring at him.

i can make out two words that gray says to jack.

"fuck you." he clearly mouths.

jack puts his hands up in defense and walks to the drivers side of the car, driving away. in the mirror i can see grayson, looking... defeated. and i could've sworn i saw tears roll down his cheeks.

-

5 months have passed and there's not a single day i dont think about grayson. the first month he continuously called and texted. he even showed up up jacks house.

jack wouldn't let me talk to him because he knows that id just go back to him.

"what are we doing tonigh?" i ask jack as i eat my cereal, it was 5:30 pm and i was bored as shit.

the look on his face drops, "you don't remember?"

"shit, what? no?" i'm immediately concerned.

"we have the post malone concert dumbass." he rolls his eyes.

"holy shit, that's today?" i raise an eyebrow.

he nods, "we're meeting up with jack j and sammy."

i nod, smiling. i loved my brothers friends. they were such fun people to hang out with. never a dull moment with them.

i glance down at my middle finger staring at the diamond crusted ring.

"hey, quit. we're gonna have a bomb ass night tonight. okay?" jack snaps.

"okay." i nod smiling again, as i pull our my phone to text the group chat.

bad biddies 😍🤑
me: who's ready for the posty concert tonight!!!!????

sammy wilk: i am bitch
sammy wilk: it's gonna be lit as fuck

jack johnson: i'm fucking WOKE for this fucking concert

jack gilinsky: sahar, i'm two feet away from you

me: eat my ass you gay

jack gilinsky: that's incest, no.

me: sammy, jack j, cum over rn

jack johnson: if you insist

sammy wilk: i'm already here, damn.

sammy strolls in the door, "hey gilinsky, hey sahar."