21 ; Real Life + Instagram

Real Life

Charlotte's POV

   I look at my phone, and the time is now 6:15. I have 45 minutes till I have to meet Tom and basically all of that time will be used to get ready; it takes me forever. I walk over to my closet, which barely has anything in it, but I don't even know if what we're doing is formal or not. I text Tom, asking what I should wear, and he just says 'wear something comfy darling.' I look through my closet and pick out an outfit[below, ignore the girl just focus on the outfit].  

  I put my hair in two, really messy French braids, and put a little makeup on

  I put my hair in two, really messy French braids, and put a little makeup on. By a little I mean foundation and mascara. I don't want Tom to think I care to much, I mean I don't even know what Harrison said to him. What if he said I was obsessed. Ugh, I need like anxiety meds or something. I look at the time again: 6:55. As I said, it takes me forever to get ready for stuff. 

  I walk outside, my heart beating faster and faster as I pass others trailers. Hemsworth, Evans, Olsen, and finally Holland. I knock on the door, waiting for him to open it. I hear his footsteps, and he finally opens the door. My heart pounds harder as I see the guy I like, his hair a little messy and adorable.

  "Hello love," he says hugging me. He smells like..cologne. This sounds creepy but it smells good. 

  "Hey," I smile, "can I come in?" He nods his head, and steps aside, letting me come in. I sit down on his couch, as he grabs us both a bottled water from the fridge. 

  "So, not to sound rude, but why did you invite me over?" I ask, taking the water from his hand and taking a couple of huge gulps. 

  "Well...I have something to ask..," he responds, grabbing my hand and holding it, "here follow me back to my room." I blush, holding his hand as he leads me back to his room. I hope he isn't trying to...OMG NO CHARLOTTE HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT. He looks back at me, as I blush and give him a reassuring smile. He opens the door to the prettiest scene. He had completely moved all his furniture and built a little fort. Inside, there was a whole bunch of pillows and blankets, pizza, a laptop that said Netflix on it, and cute strands of fairy lights. 

  "Oh my..," I start to comment, "is this for me?"

  "Yeah, I wanted to do something cute when I asked you," he begins to say. Since I'm a 7 year old at heart, I took him inside the fort as he chuckled.

  "What do you want to ask?" I continue, as we both sit down. I look into his soft brown eyes that are filled with hope. 

  "Will you b-be my girlfriend?" He blushes and looks at our hands. I sit there in shock; I wasn't expecting this.

  "Of course." I answer. He looks up, his face shocked. He cupped my face with his hands, and lightly kissed me. My stomach had butterflies, and I felt so..happy. We finished kissing and I hugged him. The rest of the night we cuddled, ate pizza, and watched Netflix. 

Instagram 

liked by tomholland2013, hazosterfield, and 1,321,909 others

charHOTte wow what an amazing night with my boyfriend ;)

[tagged: tomholland2013]

view all 10,239 comments 

username1: OMG OMG THEY ARE DATING

username2: YES OMG OMG 

elizabetholsen: OMG TOMS PLAN WORKED

charHOTte: @elizabetholsen omg how many people knew about this plan

elizabetholsen: the whole IW cast [except daddy downey..], Haz, Mia, and all of his brothers

itsmiataylor: oops sorry not sorry I didn't tell you

username3: again she's just gonna use him

hazosterfield:@username3 the door is that way 👉

charHOTte: thank youuuuu @hazosterfield

tomholland2013: ♥️♥️