40 ; Real Life

Charlottes P.O.V.

  "Im glad we're back to normal Char," Tom says, as we cuddle on the couch watching Stranger Things.

  "Me too," I answer, turning into his chest as he chuckles.

  "Have you talked to Mia at all?" He asks, looking down at me.

  "No.." I hesitate, looking down. We stay silent, as the scene from where Mike and Eleven in the first season kiss.

  "What should we do today M'lady? He asks, Spiderman jumping off the couch.

  "Show off, and we should go to the mall duh," I answer laughing. 

  "Okay, go get ready then and I'll take you," He smiles, his brown eyes glistening. I run upstairs, shutting the door to my room and looking through my closet. I pick out a cute and comfortable outfit. 

  "Alright I'm ready," I answer, coming out my room

  "You look gorgeous," He says, kissing my cheek.  I giggle in return, grabbing my keys and running out to the car as Tom follows behind.

  "I was supposed to take you to the mall, not the other way around," 

  "Well I'm an independent women,"

AT THE MALL

  I stepped out of the car, running over to the first store I saw; Forever 21. Tom follows, as I walk around, looking at the different outfits I pick out. We walk around some more, until I get a phone call.

Unknown Called ID

answer or decline

(left is caller, right is Charlotte)

Um hello?

Hello, Charlotte

This is Colin O'Donoghue 

Oh my god hi

im so sorry I didn't realize it was you

Thats quite alright 

So I heard that you wrapped on infinity war 

Do you still want to act in Once Upon a Time?

OF COURSE

*Chuckles*

Alright I'll send you the info