Merry christmas My life update

So when I went to La last thanksgiving I went and bought my self a bottle of laxatives.If you don't know what they are their pills that make you go to restroom and make your body take everything out of what you have eaten. Christmas is the day after tomorrow and I want look thin so bad I'm currently 156-158ish not sure but somewhere their I know for fact because I been weighting myself this last month anyways I did gain hella weight I was reaching 160 again I know how scary so I started take the laxatives.2-3  a day yesterday I took 4😔 I kinda ate like 3,000 calories and it freaked me out so I started to workout a lot and drink allot of water.But I ended out getting out like 2 lb leaving me 158ish .Today I hella ate tbh and my boyfriend is suppose to come see me tomorrow night aka I'm sneaking out but trust me I won't do anything to crazy I'm sure I'm ready for another person to see my fatness it's stupid but I made it to myself that I won't get laid until I'm fuckiiiiiiiiin thin like paper I'm stupid ik but hey everyone has something they want so bad that they will do their hardest to get and my goal is to be skinny asf. So my grades where 3.0gpa not bad for the shit I was going thru I didn't study for finals I'm more or 3.5student but I can live with 3.0. So my brother and mom aren't coming for Christmas my mom said it's to cold we're I live🙄and my brother jammed his car so he can't come I'm more worried about what they are going to do for Christmas then what I am.My sister is going to come with her family I am happy they are.My sisters husband family will be showing up 😷.Lets make it short I got caught doing stupid shit with a lighter and the girl around my age snitched on me😅. I'm beyond pissed still here it's this little gang gang bitch with a chain she got from her god parents and some Jordan's she got because she begged her "daddy" to buy her. I'm not going to be comfortable  at all. Tomorrow is 23 of December and I'm going be doing church community hours and im suppose to wake up early but here I am 11:46pm and talking about my life that people probably won't read sinces I fucked up the whole book already. Merry Christmas and New Years Incase I'm not able upload🙄😊.
Stay happy not crappy life's a

bitch don't want quit ❤️🙏🏻talk to you guys soon.