Prologue

Lexi's POV
Hi my name is Lexi, I live in Phoenix, Arizona and well I've just turned 18 last month and decided to go live my dream of moving to LA with my best friend Abby. We've been best friends ever since we started dming eachother on our old One Direction fanpages. We we're 15 back then and really obsessed with One Direction. I remember telling her how much I'd love to move to LA. It's just perfect! From all the lovely beaches and all the people you can meet. It just looks amazing. Anyways she told me she lives in Hollywood! HOW LUCKY IS SHE?! She told me if we're still talking by the time we're adults, we should buy an apartment and be roomates. Well that time has come and tomorrow I'll be leaving my family and moving to LA. Oh that reminds me. I have to set my alarm so I can wake up on time. Ugh I'm so forgetful sometimes I was supposed to do that earlier and it completely slipped my head. I better finish packing or else I'll never get around to doing it.

Ivan's POV
"OKAY IS EVERYONE READY? DO YOU ALL HAVE EVERYTHING?"
Me, my brother, Tessa, Erika and Nick are all going to Las Vegas. We're gonna drive there in the Team 10 van while Jake, Chance, Kade and Anthony get a private jet tomorrow.
"Yea Nick c'mon lets go already we wanna get to Las Vegas before Jake and he's not leaving till tomorrow!"
Tessa grabs her suitcase and leaves the house while we all follow her to the van.
"Oh my god bro I can't believe we're going to Las Vegas ITS GONNA BE LITTY!!"
Emilio says all excited. I mean I'm excited too it's just we're gonna be in the van for about 5 hours. I swear I'm gonna die from boredom. At least the break will be good I have a good feeling about this trip.
~~~
HI GUYS PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER TO KEEP GOING OR NOT BECAUSE IVE NEVER WRITTEN A FANFIC IN MY LIFE. ALSO IF YOU HAVENT COME FROM MY INSTAGRAM PAGE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW @/blxndmxrtinez . uM IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAYY BYE?? xxx