1. Wrong Flight

Lexi's POV
As I opened my eyes, I did the usual 'Lexi-Brooke-Morning-Stretch'. Which is just me streching in the weirdest ways possible to wake my lazy ass up. When I finished my famous stretch I lied back down but I felt weird. I started thinking and then I quickly realised I forgot to set my alarm last night for 10am. Okay yea I know 10am isn't early but c'mon it's summer gimme a break. Also now I'll be rushing in order for things to be perfect, I don't know why I'm like that but I just am. I turned over to my phone and read the time. 12:04pm. The flight leaves at 4 so.. CRAP I DIDN'T FINISH PACKING. Oh God my head is gonna be all over the place today.

I quickly jump into the shower and wash my hair and my body. After that I quickly dried off and started to put on my clothes. As I went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I noticed my hoodie was put on backwards. Wow nice job Lexi. Do you even know how to dress yourself? I pulled my arms inside the hoodie and turned it around. Now, much better. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into two french braids. I usually put on light makeup but for today I'm going to leave it.

I didn't dry my hair so when I take my braids out I'll have cute curls

I didn't dry my hair so when I take my braids out I'll have cute curls. I went back into my room and finished putting the last few pieces of clothes in my suitcase.

I went downstairs to eat something before I left. As I was eating my apple, I noticed the house was quiet. I said all my goodbyes last night because I knew my parents would be in work and well I said bye to my little sister, Sommer, earlier that day because I knew she would be at a sleepover with her friends and I wouldn't see her.

Of all the people I'll miss, she'll be number one. Even though she's only 7 and doesn't understand anything she's great company and is always up for sister cuddles. I used to have lots of friends here but you see I got blamed for something that I didn't do, but of course no one believed me, that all happened about a year ago. But I don't care about those fake snakes anyways. I don't want to think about that time again. Anyways I've got my best friend Abby and she's everything I ever need in a friend. I went on my phone to get an uber to drive me to the airport. I checked the time and it was 1:47pm.

As I was waiting for my uber I decided to look at instagram. I'm always looking at the explore page, you never know what you'll find. Especially with all the shitty clickbait, which I still always click on. Model, model, photography, musicallys.. Musicallys?? Ugh if there's one thing I can not stand it's that stupid musically app. I mean yea it's kinda cool but there's so many young kids getting famous from it and all they're doing is lipsyncing. Completely pointless.

I got a notification from my uber driver that he was outside. I walked to the door and gave my home one last look as I probably won't see it for a good few months. As I left my house I made sure to lock the front door and I wheeled my suitcase to the car. I still feel like I'm running late, why am I so stressed?

I got to the airport, checked in my big suitcase and went through security. It was so boring because of all the other people traveling it just makes the lines so long. I looked around for a seat to sit in while I wait. Most of the seats were filled up but after 5 minutes I finally found one. 2:16pm. Hmm my flight isn't for another 2 hours. I felt a little tired from running around so I closed my eyes for a bit.

I opened my eyes again after I think 10 minutes? I think the crying baby next to me woke me up. I turned to look at him. Aw he was so cute in his little blue babygrow.
"Aw hi Buddy! Your so cute." I looked at his mother and asked, "How old is he?"
She looked at me and smiled, "He's 4 months old. I don't know why he's crying, I just fed him 10 minutes ago" I looked back at him and tickled his stomach. He stopped crying and started giggling.
"Aw he just wanted someone to play with him". His mother smiled and lifted him up and kissed him saying, "Your such a crybaby Sammy, but your my little crybaby" I smiled at that. I can't wait till I have my own baby. But of course I need that one very important ingredient.. A loving boyfriend. And at this rate I don't think that'll happen till I'm 35.
*LAST CALLING FOR 16:00 FLIGHT 208 TO LOS ANGLES AND 16:00 FLIGHT 308 TO LAS VEGAS*

[ A/N I know gates and flights are different things but just go along with it for the story 😂 ]

What?! I looked at my phone and of course the time was 3:56pm. I didn't think I slept that long!
"Oh sorry to go so quick, but my flight is about to leave! It was nice meeting you and your baby Miss!" As I got up she said to me, "Oh hurry I don't want you to miss your flight sweety. Safe travels!" I waved goodbye and ran to the gate. Okay gate 308, 308. Wait no it was 208? I looked up at the signs and saw

<--  gate 300-310

Okay I'll just check to make sure. I got to gate 308 and saw LV 16:00. I looked at the door and saw a member of staff about to close the door.
"WAIT PLEASE THATS MY FLIGHT!" She looked at me and said "Show me your boarding pass quick!" I showed her my passport and boarding ticket so quick I dont even think she saw it properly.
"Okay that's fine hurry run down, JIM, HOLD ON THERES ONE MORE PERSON"

I ran down the little tube thingy to the plane and saw who I guessed was Jim.
"Ye nearly missed your flight lass" He sounded maybe British?
"I know, I know. I lost track of time". I walked to an empty seat and sat down. I sighed and closed my eyes. "I am one of the slowest people on this planet" I thought to myself with a smile. I put my earphones in my ears and had the volume up loud because of the engines. I saw the air hostess doing the usual safety precautions but I knew them already so I just kept listening to music.

*Welcome to flight 308 Las Vegas we will be taking off in a couple of minutes so for now sit back, relax and enjoy the ride..*

~~~
Okay I decided to write this chapter because you guys can't really tell if it'll be a good story judging by the prologue. But if you guys liked it please vote and comment if you want me to continue!! ❤️❤️