iv

Jihoon decided to go home, after resting a bit with Soonyoung. He stood up, patted his ass to keep off the dirt from his pants. But then, a hand dragged him down. 

"Stay here." 

Though, the position they were in are quite awkward. Soonyoung has his eyes closed, while on the other hand, Jihoon, has his eyes widen. Jihoon was on top of Soonyoung. It was fucking awkward for Jihoon. Yet for Soonyoung, it was nothing until he opened his eyes. 

"Oh shit. I'm sorry." Yet, before Soonyoung pushed Jihoon off him, a person saw them. 

"Hey guys I'm back— maybe nevermind then." Y/N mumbled the last part of her sentence before she covered her mouth in shock. Things have gotten worse when another person came, noticing the both of them.

"Y/N-ah we've got to finish our project— well that's hot.." Seungcheol stopped his tracks immediately when he saw their position. Soonyoung quickly pushed Jihoon off him side wards. Little did Soonyoung know, he pushed Jihoon hard. 

A sudden thud was heard by the four of them after Soonyoung pushed Jihoon, followed by a groan, a groan full of hurt making the younger glare at the latter.

"Oww.. Fuck my life." Jihoon touched his forehead and found blood, so he started whining on how hurt he was.

Soonyoung gave him a worried look but after the younger glared at him, he just sheepishly smiled at Jihoon, causing the two elders standing infront of them snicker.

"Shit sorry, hey guys can you help me with.." Soonyoung's statement was interrupted by Y/N and Seungcheol having the lenny shit on their faces. 

"Stop making that face and help me. I'm fucking bleeding, can't you see?" Jihoon gave them his famous glare, yet the two didn't listen and kept making the face. Y/N and Cheol looked at each other with a 'you-know-what-im-thinking-about' look and wiggling eyebrows.

"How many times did our statements got cutted.. Why did I cringe, gross. Oh my god, wait I—" Jihoon rambled on then a forehead passed by saying,

"You're not supposed to say 'oh my god', bitch lasagna."

After he left the three were deep in thought for a second since they find Jihoon weird, and it is REALLY controversial for them.

Does it mean it'll rain sausages..?

Jihoon rolled over to fix his position again, grunting in pain while moving his head constantly.

While Seungcheol faced Soonyoung and winked at him as the two dorks left the area with their weird tip-toe movements.

"YA-" Jihoon gripped on Soonyoung's arm and looked at him with a straight face.

"Let them be, just help me here. Y-you can manage.. right?" Jihoon stuttered at his last sentence feeling his face flushed. 

What the fuck. Why am I even blushing for heaven's sake. Why do I keep on rambling today even in my brain?!  ,the younger thought.

"Hoon!" Soonyoung shouted to wake up Jihoon since he's been staring blankly for a while.

"Oh shut up. Just bring me to the clinic."  

-

Soonyoung guided Jihoon on the seat. Jihoon rested his shoulders on the chair. He sighed, and watched Soonyoung get the first aid kit.

Soonyoung wiped the blood dripping on Jihoon's forehead. He felt sorry for Jihoon and angry to himself. 

Jihoon whined when Soonyoung wiped alcohol on his forehead. Soonyoung noticed Hoon's discomfort so he blew the part where he wiped the alcohol.

After finishing the first-aid stuff, Soonyoung sat beside Jihoon. He faced Jihoon and said,

"Is it fine now?" Soonyoung assured, but noticed Jihoon's face starting to heat up.

Jihoon looked away, avoiding Soonyoung's gaze. "Yah, what's wrong?" Jihoon calmed down and faced Soonyoung.

"T-Tha-ank you." Jihoon looked down, but he can sense Soonyoung's smile. "I'm sorry. Oh boy, I'm so dumb." Soonyoung chuckled, and Jihoon laughed along.

Meanwhile,

"Seungcheol! Don't bother the kids, go find Jeonghan first!" Y/N scolded Coups as he complained about wanting to watch Soon and Hoon having their moment back there.

[ya see what i did hihe]

"B-but.."

"No buts!"

"Like you, you got no butt."

"You asshole!"

-----

woah 

anyways,

i still can't get over Jonghyun's death. i was a legit stan of them, more like, im a shawol too. i've been emotionally hurt, since i supported them and loved them like normal fans would do. but then his sudden death shocked me. i cried endlessly the past days. whenever i see him on the news, or hear his name i'd be sad. and after reading jonghyun's last farewell, i became broke. like fuck! why do good people are the ones who die early? jonghyun and minho was my otp back then.  yet seeing minho carrying jonghyun's name, together with the other band mates and co-company idols carrying jonghyun's coffin breaks my heart. 

so to my fellow carats, army, monbebe, wannable, vip, exo-l, aroha, every kpop fandom. let us treasure our idols' smile while they're alive and breathing. 

because mine is gone. long gone. 

so, to our dearest jonghyun, i want you to be happy wherever you are. and always remember that we are here for you. 

[edited]