xv

"Seungcheol-hyung?"Jihoon exclaimed, wide-eyed as he stared at his long lost friend in shock.

"Long time no see, Ji!" Seungcheol screeched happily and ran into Jihoon's arms and locked him.

Jihoon was startled, and wore a very uncomfortable look as he hugged his hyung back. Seungcheol was his childhood friend, and they spent 6 years together not until he suddenly disappeared after confessing his love to Jihoon.

Jihoon was shocked at that time, since he thought that Seungcheol was straight as a ruler, yet eventually gave in. And, Seungcheol wasn't bothered on confessing even though he knew that Jihoon and Mingyu were on a relationship.

Jihoon's feelings for Seungcheol started to grow during the halfway of their friendship but, he kept it as a secret since he was too shy and insecure about himself. Well, you can say that he kind of cheated on Mingyu. Yet, he still felt down after Seungcheol vanished, he didn't expect it.

"Easy there, cheol." Jihoon was amazed by how Seungcheol looked more handsome, and matured than the Seungcheol he knew 2 years ago.

"How're you? Are you doing well.. after I left?" The atmosphere became awkward as the both of them remembered Seungcheol's confession to Jihoon.

Seungcheol's cheeks were itching as the redness of his face started to darken. He looked like a tomato, like a literal color of a tomato.

"I was alone ya'know.. I felt empty then, but I got this friend of mine that is toooootally protective and I feel special around him. He's the cutest! He got his narrow eyes, and adorable laugh, a talented perso-"

Jihoon started rambling about how Soonyoung looked like, Soonyoung's talents, hobbies, and many more.

"So you already found someone that can replace me?" Seungcheol plainly said, interrupting Jihoon's continuous talk about Soonyoung.

Seungcheol's face became blank, not until he smiled after noticing Jihoon blushing. He found it cute, since when they were together, Jihoon rarely blushes.

"Ohhh.. Interesting!" Seungcheol playfully smirked as Jihoon hit his arm lightly, feeling teased.

"Yah shut up!" Jihoon felt irritated, but his face is still flushed in embarrassment.

"Yah shut up!" Seungcheol mocked him and Jihoon playfully rolled his eyes.

They're always like this when they tease each other, argue over something, and even when they have nothing to do.

Jihoon pulled Seungcheol on the couch to rest, Seungcheol rested his head on Jihoon's shoulder, feeling tired after a long trip.

"But Jihoon, I'm still better than him right?" Seungcheol cockily said.

"Nope, I like Soonyoung, but you're not him." Jihoon snapped back as he tried to tease him, but after he heard his friend sigh in disappointment, he said,

"I'm just kidding, of course you're still the best!" Jihoon smiled and hugged Seungcheol sideway.

They just continued to stay in that position, cuddling each other. A person cleared its throat, getting the attention of the two broodies.

"I'll just quickly get my stuff." Soonyoung, immediately said as he rushed upstairs to get those stuff he left.

Soonyoung was about to leave the house, Jihoon was gonna call him for dinner but sadly Soonyoung was already outside.

"Wasn't that Soonyoung?" Seungcheol asked, and Jihoon nodded.

"Wait.. Isn't he the one who courted my sister?" Jihoon was alarmed, and his aura suddenly changed.

"Is your sister still alive?" Jihoon sternly said, his breathing getting uneven, and the pupil of his eyes started to grow red.

"Yes.. why would you ask that?" Seungcheol started to be crept out by his friend's dark aura after his response on Jihoon's weird question.

The boy was taken aback by his friend's expression. Jihoon's head turned away from Seungcheol's direction.

He's back.

"I'm up for burning someone alive."

--
warning next chapter might be bloody, or maybe not.

anyways, tyvm for your support. i love y'all!

[EDITED]