Chapter 3:

Marinette's POV

We walked towards Evillustrator, I broke his pen and the akuma flew out, I caught it in my yoyo and de-evilised it.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma! Got cha! Time to de-evilise!" I say and do the thing with my yo-yo and the akuma "bye bye little butterfly" I say as I wave to the now white butterfly.

Evillustrator turned into Nathaniel.

"Pound it!" Chat and I said in sync as we bro fisted.

"What happened? Where am I?" Nathaniel asked.

"Your safe now, and so is the rest of Paris!" I say.

Beep beep
Beep beep

Dang it, "woops time to go! Bye Chat" I say as wave and I fly away with my yoyo (like Spider Man!).

I got home and quickly de-transformed and got into my pyjamas, "he still got hurt, I still failed! I was right, I was never cut out to be a superhero!" I say as I put my head into my knees on my bed.

"Marinette you were chosen for a reason! Stop feeling bad about it and keep going, he's not dead, it's not the end of the world!" Tikki assured me.

"Your right Tikki, you better hide, Chat will be coming soon" I say opening my little bag, Tikki flew in and I closed it.

I got up and walked to my window, he was there and he saw me, he drew a heart on the fogged up window and I opened it.

"Are you okay?" I ask looking him up and down.

"Yes, I'm fine! Princess stop worrying about me, I've got Ladybug! And I believe in her, I know she's an amazing girl and she's not gonna let you down by hurting me" Chat said taking my head in his hands and kissing my forehead.

Blush appeared on my cheeks and you could see it, he was blushing too but he's more courageous, he's a silly kitty, a cute silly kitty.

He giggled and hugged me, I buried my face in his chest and hugged back, "I'm just scared if she fails to protect you, and you...you, die" I say with tears appearing in my eyes and slowly rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry Princess! I'll be fine, I'll always protect you and Ladybug, and I know she'll do the same for you and me! Don't cry, it breaks my heart to know that you cry over that, I hate seeing you cry" he says wiping my tears away.

I hug him again and burry my face in his chest, he picks my legs up off the floor and we sit down, he sits me in his lap and I don't let go of him.

"I just don't wanna lose my kitty" I say as I feel my eyelids start to become heavy, I don't bother fighting it so they just fall shut and I drift off to sleep to the sound of his voice.

Adrien's POV

"You won't lose me Mari, I'll always be here. Whenever your upset or lonely I'll be here to comfort you!" I say but then don't hear her reply, I gently pull her away a little to look at her face, she's asleep.

"I'll always be with you Marrienette" I say as I kiss her cheek and lay her in her bed, I pull the covers over her and kiss her forehead one last time.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 23, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Tragedyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें