seven ー vii

Now that I said it, you hold my trust

WILLIAM HENRIES AND MICHAEL HOLBORN - SUNBIRD

"Thanks for yesterday, Prescott." You told him and started walking to your class. The day started with you smoking a nice pot. It feels like it's been a while since you smoked since all these events feel like they've been going on for days. Nathan murmured a no problem, to which, you just shrugged at as you both walk to the same room

"You don't have photography with me." You stated but gave a questioning tone, he clicked his tongue and said

"I'm off to see Victoria, dimwit." He pushed his way through and you just gave a simple 'oh'. You slowly followed behind and then saw Mr. Jefferson talked to Kate. Your eyebrows knitted and walked closer to listen.

"No! You don't understand me!" Kate exclaimed and walked away. You tried and followed her, but she was walking too fast. You reached for her but she pushed your hand away.

"Don't touch me, (Y/n). Please." She looked at you with red puffy eyes, she had tear stains on her cheeks and some fresh tears still visible.

She stormed off to which you could only look at. Kate needs her space, you thought as you walked back to your class. As you entered you saw Nathan and Victoria sitting on Max's table, and Max was talking to them. They said something and Nathan left the classroom, not sparing you a glance.

You sit beside Max only to see her face once again, pale.

"Max, you've been really stressed out, lately. Are you okay?" You cautiously asked her, she seemed like she would collapse any moment.

"Yeah, (Y/n). It's just that freak snowfall yesterday really proved the storm is real." She lightly ruffled her hair, obviously getting frustrated with the shit going on. Mr. Jefferson soon started discussing, but no one gave a shit about what he was talking. Except the kiss ass Victoria of course. You eyed Kate's chair and hoped she was okay.

Mr. Jefferson continued with his lecture, to which, you barely listened. Everything was so odd in a span of two damn days. Ink-shit can barely even come up with this. Man, I wonder how Joshua is. You daze off again until everyone was dismissed. You got out your seat and started heading out until Max called you

"Yo, anything wrong?" You asked as she had this look on her face. You couldn't decipher what she was thinking about.

"I just.. I think it's time you properly met Chloe." You weren't really shocked with what you heard, just found it odd.

"Remind me why exactly?" You said, trying not to be mean as possible as you were honestly just puzzled why she wanted you to meet her. Max didn't answer immediately and was a bit hesitant when she said, "I know you're immune to this time freeze thing and, I don't wanna be alone in this. I know Chloe's got my back and all but I just want someone to actually know what it's like to be in rewind zone."

You understood what she was saying, but started to also be puzzled why you were able to be with her in the rewind zone. Nonetheless, you agreed to meet Chloe and the both of you left the room.

You walked out to see Nathan waiting for someone out of the room. You tried to avoid all eye contact with him, but to no avail, he managed to call you out. "Hey, (Y/n), got a second?"

You looked at Max, who had a very worried look written on her face. You gave her a reassuring smile and mouthed "I'll be fine." You walked over to Nathan as Max went to the girls' bathroom.

"What do you want, Prescott?" You told him in a calm manner. You didn't want to deal with him or his anger today so you tried not to be too snarky around him. "A-About yesterday.."

"Yeah? What about it?" You urged him, just to make sure why he's all stiff. "I really did mean it. That you know, I fely comfortable around you, and could just tell you anything."

You gave a slight oh, since- hell, you didn't know what to say. Here he was, confirming that he cared about what you thought out of the blue and you had no idea who the fuck he really was except that he's a kid wo has problems.

"Yeah, okay. I got you." was all you could manage since, well, what else could you say? He relaxed a bit and gave a deep exhale. "You wanna hang?" he asked.

"Can't, I made plans with Max." He obviously was annoyed with this information as he kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes. "Ditch her, since when did you hang out with low ass hipsters?"

"Since I became one, ya douche. We'll hang next time, Prescott." He sighed and shrugged. "Your loss, hipster." He remarked as he left. You gave a smile of relief and went to locker area where Max was waiting after she went to the bathroom.

"What was that about?" she asked as you got near her. "Eh, he just wanted to hang but I blew him off." Max looked at you with wide eyes.

"Damn. Prescott's into you?"

"Ha fucking ha, Caulfield. If he was he'd lose his nose by now."

"What exactly are you hinting at, (Y/n)?" She asked, a little questioning about your response. You only gave her a toothy grin as you both exit the school. There was a nearby tree to where you and Max sat.

"Is Chloe coming over?" You ask, she shrugged and took out her phone to text Chloe. She didn't seem to mind your presence as she texted Chloe so you took out your phone as well to check the messages you haven't opened.

Warden: Hey (Y/n)! How are you liking Blackwell so far? Sorry I can't talk to you in person, I've been busy with my science peojects

isall cool warren
have fun and try not to burn urself lol

You texted Warren and saw you had a shit ton of unread messages from Nathan.

Presscunt:
yo
im fucking bored
ms grant is boring
why do i care abt pathogens or whatever the fuck

Presscunt:
vuctori's such a dman pain in teh as
cabf rwlay type
vctoru's her

Prescunt:
wy arent u tectung me bak
u busy wuth ur weed or soem shit?

You rolled your eyes at these and turned your phone off, looking at Nax as she was still tip tapping on her phone. You decided to lay on the grass for a bit just to close your eyes