ten ー x

i can't stand you

MUJO - EL MANABA

The trip back to school was quiet with a soft song playing in the background. It was Cigarettes After Sex's K, Nathan said earlier when you asked. You didn't bother talking, you were too tired from the events yesterday to even want to move a muscle. Napping seemed like an amazing option but you didn't feel comfortable in the car seat to take a nap. You just sat there, eyes droopy and too mentally tired.

"You can change the song if you want." Nathan proposed but you lightly shook your head. The song was nice, nothing needed to be changed. 

"No, pretty song. Great band. Let me rest." You almost inaudibly responded. You were just so fucking tired from all the shit you just went through. That small but memorable interaction with Frank really beat you down to your knees.

As you two arrived, it was 7:30, barely enough time for you to take a power nap and go to class in. As you got out Nathan's car you flipped him the bird and groggily moved to your dorm. You could careless if Nathan was shouting your name, you just wanted to make it to your dorm and hug your pillow for a minute or two.

Not even 3 minutes passed by and Nathan caught up to you and asked, "You wanna skip class and just sleep?" You were about to nod but immediately opened your eyes as you get what he was trying to imply.

"And why does that concern you? Get to your own class, Prescott." You half close your eyes again and shuffle to your dorm, not caring what Nathan had to say.

"Well I mean we could go to my house and just crash." Nathan suggested as he caught up to you once again. You let out an annoyed and tired groan as you faced him.

"Dude, just buzz off already. I'm too tired for anything and thanks to you I might be skipping today you asshole." His face scrunched

"Hey, sorry for wanting to hang, okay?!" 

"Bro, we didn't even hang! You just fed me and had some druggie sell dog breeds! Theeeeeee fuck is wrong with chu?!" You pointed to his face and finally straightened

"Just let me sleep, don't bother me today." He rolled his eyes and mumbled a low, "Whatever, hipster." and left. You finally dragged your ass to the dorms and was nearing your area.

"Must. Get. To. Bed." You declared as each step felt heavier and it seemed like such a heavy task for you to get to your dorm. You finally got to the front of your dorm but saw a purple sticky note attached on your knob.

"Call me ASAP, V." You shoved the note in your pocket and shuffled to your dorm and immediately plopped on your bed. You didn't have time to remove your shoes or take off whatever made you feel hot, you were just tired. Soon enough, you dozed off to dreamland.

"(Y/n)."

You awoke in cold sweat, your hair was a tangled mess and you felt exposed.

(Y/n), look at the camera."

You were baffled, confused, scared. You had no idea where you were but it was still dark. You refused to look at the undeniably large lens in front of you. You shuffled around, trying to find anything to grab hold to when you realized, you were tied up and half naked.

"(Y/n), stop struggling already! Look at the damn camera!"

You still refused and squirmed around, trying your best to untie the ropes you were tied in. A dim light started to appear, you glanced at your thighs and was immediately shocked. You had bruises and cuts all over your legs, some still fresh and bleeding. You tried to get out of the ropes even more but whoever was behind the camera finally had the last straw.

"I am through with playing these games, (Y/n). Your dead body will look magnificent in my portfolio."

Someone went behind you and forced you to look at the lens. Your eyes widened in shock as when the flash clicked, all you could see was photos, photos of multiple girls. They all looked so confused and scared. You could hear them. They were calling out for you. They were calling for help. But how could you help? Who would even take such horrendous pictures? How could you even find out who took these horrendous photos? Was this all real? This was just a dream right? But the photos... they all looked... so real.

Another flash came and you were in... a junk yard? 

You couldn't understand what was going on, but you saw Nathan with a girl. You wanted to walk away, find an escape, get away from everything, vanish right there and then, anything. But in that time, you were dragged to be in front of Nathan and the girl. They looked scared, confused, shocked, as if something horrid was about to happen. 

You took a step towards them, you couldn't even control your own body, but you felt as if the next thing that you were gonna do, you could never recover from. That it was the most disgusting thing you have ever done in all your years of living. You tried to stop yourself from whatever you were going to do next, but your efforts were met to no avail. You were powerless, desperate for anything else to happen, to wake up from this horrible nightmare. And then, you felt a presence behind you, it felt evil and ominous, and it said,

"You're going to end up like her, (Y/n)."