Chapter 2: School Life

I live a normal life in school like any other. I am a Senior who sucks ass at school, but I am trying as hard as I can! As I walked through the gates of business, I placed my skateboard in my office along with other skateboards from other students. Walking to the courtyard in front of the library, I greeted my homies.

          I got a small gang in Los Altos High. In my school, we got gangs or.. as I like to call these groups, "Clans". There are many types of clans. For example, "The Mexican" clan (They are a bunch of Latinos who just hand out near my Junior English class of Mrs. Montgumory's), the "Asian girls only" clan, "The Feminine" clan (Full of women only people), "Emo" clan, "Goth" clan, "Already have a Girlfriend or Boyfriend" clan, "Gays and Lesbian" clan, "Rich People" clan, "White" clan, "The Magic the Gathering" clan, "Yu-Gi-Oh" clan, "Poker Table" clan, and many other kind of groups in my school. My clan is just a random group who just hangs out around the courtyard near the library.

As I walked to my group, a black guy came up to me and said, "Hey Tim."

"Hey Adrian." I greeted back with my deep and chilled voice.

My voice is... to me, unnaturally deep. Even someone thought I sound like a black guy. But... mostly Arnold Schwarzenegger. And most people said that I have a voice as cold as ice. Also many people thought I was a chill person, so it's cool. And I always have a very deep and chilling voice without energy or laziness in it. My voice is real deep for a guy like me, I don't know why, so don't ask.

Adrian is my bro, he is black and I am chinese. Reminds you of anything? haha. We just like to compare ourselves to the movie Rush Hour.  "So, how are you today man?"

"I'm tired, you?"

"Well King Kong ain't got shit on me!" he joked.

We both laughed and I smiled my half smile. Whenever I smiled, I always unknowingly half smile. The lips curve on my right face only. I can smile with both sides of my lips, but I'm just used to this smile, better than a full smile.

Adrian and I both are like bros. It's a thing we like to share. We also knew each other ever since the age of time itself! and we are both neighbors. I greeted everyone who were there. Jake Zerbe the tall white dude, Jr. or Hector the cool guy, Hector M. the awesomely Marvel and DC nerd, Daniel and his girlfriend Catalina, Steven the hilarious guy, and all the other people who hangs out. I hung out with my friends and looked around. Then, I saw a girl that always caught my eyes since my freshman year, to sophomore year, to junior year, and even... to now.

          Every morning, nutrition, and lunch break at school, I see a girl sitting alone all by herself. Her name is Eliza Everheart. She has blue eyes (her eyes shines on every light it sees), pitch-black hair covering the left side of her face like any emogirl's hair should look like (it glitters and reflects the sunlight, no matter how dark it is), her pale white face showed sadness, sorrow, and loneliness (her skin would look more beautiful if she had some more sunlight), her lips had several scabs and I believe she has been biting her lips for a long time, and her body is thin and smooth and pale white, she was beautiful in so many ways as I see possible. I had never worked up the nerve to talk to her or go near her because I am nervous around girls that captures my eyes. She rarely hangs out with the Emo group, but other than that I never saw her talk to anyone in this school.

          As the bell rang, it's time for tourcher for my ass... I always try to find ways to kill the time like drawing, writing, sleeping, thinking, spin my pencil around the desk on classes I hate so much. Like math, it just hurts just to think about math. I am only ok with english, history, and art. Science, math, and other hard things... I just want them all to get off my back... I just hate classes with teachers that pisses me off and subjects that makes me sleepy and bored.