Chapter 5: Honest

The next morning, I got up with the most painful head ache I've ever had in my whole entire life. I felt very weak. But all I did was to tell myself to get this day over with. After breakfast and all, I put on my cap and skated to school while I groaned in pain as my board hit every bump...

.

          I got to school, and surprisingly... Eliza wasn't sitting at the same spot. She was no where to be found. So I just stayed with my friends and chat with them all. And as the bell rang, I walked into my 2nd per class.

"Hey Tim, Timmy Tim Tim." Mr. Evans greeted me with his lazy voice. He always looks energetic, but for some reason, his voice sounds lazy and sarcastic all the time.

"Hey Mr. Evans." I greeted back.

"Don't get the text book today. We're going to have a Chapter 5 test."

"Oh... great!..." I lazily said.

.

          After two hours strait, taking a test, I looked around for Eliza. And I finally found her on the bench. And this time, I wasn't afraid to talk to her.

"Hey Eliza! How are ya?" I walked over to her.

She looked at me, and this time, she didn't shy away from me as she did before. "Hi, Tim." Eliza quietly said.

"Your going to P.E. next right?"

"Yes."

"Oh God.. I think I'm gona die..." I said

"Are you alright?"

"I don't know... My back hurts, my chest hurts, my neck hurts... AHH!! My Neck!" I said as I cracked my neck unintentionally.

And she must have heard it too, so she said, "Oh my... Are you ok???"

"Yeah..." I forced smiled. "I'm fine."

"You should have skipped a day of boxing yesterday." she said quietly.

I laughed. Then I moaned as my chest screamed in pain. "Nah... I get extreme conditioning. So I'll be stronger, haha."

"Hehehehe, you are stupid." she shrank her smile to a small circle.

"I know I am." I smiled back. "I'm a Greaser, remember?"

And she laughed.

"Ah.. my back hurts so much..."

She looked at me with her sapphire blue eyes and said quietly, "Why?"

"Well... One, I didn't get enough sleep. Two, I train hard everyday so my body is extra tired in the mornin'. And Three, I got beat up by my Grandmaster at Tae Kwan Do, Monday. So now my back hurts cause he flipped and kneed me in the back." I smiled my half smile and chuckled.

She looked away from me and tried to keep a strait face, but she just couldn't stop smiling. So finally, it gave way and she smiled brightly as she let out a graceful laugh.

"Hey, your smiling!" I pointed out. "Your smile is real beautiful." I threw out there without thinking. As I found out what I said, I felt alot more nervous. You dumb ass... I'm not trying to go too fast with this now... I thought. 

She pressed her lips together into a small circle then looked away and blushed red rose as she made a small smile.

Ok... I guess it worked?

"Hey, what music do ya listen to?" I asked.

The bell rang as we both walked to the P.E. class at the back of the whole school where a large open field is at.