Chapter 1: Adoption Day

(Lola's POV)

The day is finally here. The day Tris turns 18 and the day she adopts me. I am up in our tiny room packing up the little I had into a suitcase that was provided by the orphanage. Tris was downstairs signing the final adoption papers and looking at the will left to her by her parents and her grandparents will too, which she can now access. Soon enough, I heard a scream and someone running up the stairs. All of a sudden, the door burst open and Tris came in with the biggest smile on her face.

"WERE MOVING TO L.A.!! WERE MOVING TO L.A.!!" Tris said screaming. "My parents left me a house there ,  will along with tons of other stuff."

"Omg this is amazing. I can't believe how well everything is working out." I told her.

"I know. ITS AMAZING. " She said daydreaming. "I'm not expecting too much though. Just because i heard that my parents were never the richest people...... OH! And we leave in an hour."

_______1 Hour Later________

I can't belive this is happening so fast. Later today,  we will be in LA, ready to move in. I pulled the orphan leader, Barbara, in for a hug.

"Thank you for taking care of me all these years. I don't know where I would be without this place."

"No problem. Its what I do." She told me and I gave her a smile.

Tris then walked over to us.

"Thank you," Tris said simply to Barbara,"For everything."

"I just need to give you these final things before you leave." Barbara rummaged through her bag and pulled out a large envelope. "In here contains you plane tickets, cab money, $1000 dollars to start out, $1000 dollars for child support, some coupons. I thought you might want to get new clothes. The rest of your inheritance are at the house except your car, which I have arranged to be at the airport, just ask the guy holding up a sing that says Tris. Good Luck.... Oh, and I have taken the time to purchase you each a phone, for we must keep in contact so I know that you are doing ok, and I doubt you will get anywhere without them....... Your Welcome." She finished.

I jumped and gave her a hug. "We better go." Tris said and got into the car.

"Um yeah." I said as I got into the back seat. I sat and listened as Tris told the driver which airport we were going to. 

____________At the Airport_____________

I checked the ticket to see the time of our flight. We would be taking off at  12:47 and arrive around 3. We arrived at the airport at 10:30 and began to check in our bags. We went through security and found a seat.We had half an hour until we boarded the plane so we were just exploring our new phones.  We decided to wait to get lunch in LA. After about 25 minutes we began to board the plane. Tris took the lane seat and I took the middle seat. I sat down next to this guy but he was looking out the window and I couldn't see his face. I sat down and started listen to my cheap and cracked mp3 player. Tris was reading her favourite book,  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I got into the music, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I thought it was Tris but then I realized it was the guy. I turned to him. He was looking at me. He had brown swoopy hair, blue sparkly eyes, the most beautiful face I have EVER seen, and a smile that made me want to melt. I tried to play it cool as he began to speak. '

"Hey, you come here often?" He asked. What sort of question was that?

"Hi, I'm Trevor." He said. 

"I'm Lola." I said in a shy tone.

"Where you heading?"

"LA, to my new house in Hollywood."

"Oh, I live in Hollywood too, what town?"

"Sherman Oaks."

"Oh, me too, what street?"(fake address)

"23 Alamele place."

"My friends house, which I stay at on weekends, lives next door." 

At least I know a neighbour now. Trevor and I chatted the whole way to LA and I didn't want to get off, I fell in love with him more. We exchanged numbers and got off the plane together. He walked with us to baggage claim and went to get the bag trolley. He was going to help us with our bags. Tris began to speak to me.

"Who is this guy?" Tris asked.

"Trevor, he is soo sweet and I met him on the plane, his friends live next door to us." I told Tris.

"Ok, but just make sure he is not a stalker."  

Trevor came back and he helped Tris and I find our bags. Trevor offered to carry my bag and I agreed and I felt like he was my knight in shinning armour. On the plane, Trevor had asked us for a ride home and Tris agreed. I explained to Trevor about the car in one of our chats on the plane. As Trevor and I were finding the last bag, Tris went to find the car. 

Trevor and I walked out of the baggage claim and there was girls surronding us. A few girls on the plane had already asked for his autograph and a photo but I thought nothing of it. But this was a serous mob. All of a sudden, I felt a strong push. I looked behind me to see Trevor and I being pushed by two securiy gua'rds and another pushing our cart. I looked around for Tris but couldn't see her. Security took us to another private exit and I texted Tris where we were. Whilst we were waiting, Trevor leaned in and gave me a hug. He began to whispered in my ear, "I really like you." '

I pushed him back a little and leaned in a kissed him. He didn't push me away so I assumed he would like me. 

"Next time, warn me so I can kiss back?" He said with a smirk. Just then, Tris pulled up before we could kiss again. We hopped in to the red jeep with an open roof with I assume is our new car. 

"Sorry I took so long, I had to take the roof off." Tris said. 

"That's ok, we found a way to pass the time." Trevor said. 

Tris started to drive and we cranked up the volume on the radio and had a huge sing-a-long. Tris wanted to stop for lunch but I was too excited to get to our new house and didn't want to stop. After about half and hour we finally got to the house. The come the start of my new life.