Chapter 4:The Date

(Written by O2LluvsMEH)

Tris' POV

I said goodnight to Lola, Jenn, and Andrea. I walked into my room and got changed for bed and got into my bed with my  phone. I checked my phone to see a text from Ricky.

From: Rickypoo

Missed you today, Want to go out tommorow?

To Rickypoo:

Sure but where, I don't really know LA.

From Rickypoo: 

I'll show you around and we will be tourist's for a day. Sound good Babe?

To Rickypoo:

That would be so perfect, What time will you be over? 

From Rickypoo:

Is 10:30 Ok?

To Rickypoo:

See you then. Night Babe.

From Rickypoo: 

Night Babe, See you tomorrow. 

Ricky was so sweet. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I checked my new twitter which Jenn and Andrea set up for me and my new instagram that was also set up by them. After I checked them, I decided to go to sleep. I was trying to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. 

____The next day____

I woke up at 9am. I went downstairs to see that nobody was up. I got out the pancake mix and began to cook some pancakes. I began to flip the pancakes and after about 30 minutes, I had a whole stack of golden brown pancakes.I couldn't really focus because I was so excited for my date. I sat down at the counter and began to think about my date with Ricky while eating my pancakes with nutella. Just then Jenn came downstairs.

"Mornin." I said to Jenn in a cheerful tone. 

"Morning, Why you so happy?" Jenn asked.

"Because I have a date today!" 

"With Rickypoo!" I couldn't help but blush. Hearing his name just made me happy.

"You two are so cute." 

"Aww, Thanks, I made pancakes if you want any."  

"Thanks, they look good." 

Jenn grabbed a plate of pancakes and sat down next to me. Jenn and I were eating and talking about YouTube. I didn't know much about YouTube but I could tell that Jenn, Andrea, and O2L were famous on it.

"I was wondering if you would be my video this week." Jenn said.

" What kind of video?" I replied.

"Its the roommates tag so I film with my roommates and my viewers get to see what you are like."

"Sure, I'll be in it."

"Cool, I just have to ask Lola then."

"When she gets up at like 3."

Jenn and I laughed then kept on eating. I finished my pancakes and put my plate in the sink. I checked my phone to see that it was 10 am.

"Well time to go get ready for my date."  I said to Jenn.

I walked upstairs and went into my room. I opened my suitcase and began to look for my stuff and unpack at the same time. I finally found a dream catcher grey tank top, ripped jean shorts, and my camo vans. I also took my light camo backpack and put my white penny board with black wheels in it in case Ricky wanted to go penny boarding. Then to the bathroom. I put on some perfume and no make up because I don't really like make up or use it.  I was finally done then I heard a ring at the door.