Shelby's P.O.V.

After Liam left I thought it was just a bad dream, but when I woke up again he still wasn't there. I started to cry and Scott came into calm me down.
"Shelby, you do realize he went there for you..." he said that last part then covered his mouth.
"What do you mean that he went there for me?" he shook his head without taking his hands off his mouth. So he was going to play hard, I can play hard as well.
"You don't want to tell me do you? So what would happen if Mariel came in and saw me kissing you? Do you think she would break up with you? That could be arranged," I said almost walking out of the tent.
"He likes you and he doesn't know how to tell you. Please don't make Mariel break up with me. I love her so much. Please I'm begging you," he said almost in tears. He then started crying like a little baby. I opened the flap to the tent and Mariel was standing there in shock.
"Scott, you love me?" Mariel asked still at a loss for words. He nodded and his face was red from blushing and he was still crying a little. Mariel just smiled at him and walked over to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Scott then went into a full out make out session.
"You're welcome!" I yelled before walking out the open door. That was easier than I thought. Now time to start on building the town. I'm going to make sure that Liam's and my house had lot's of room, and was the biggest for like town meetings and such.

TIME SKIP TILL LIAM IS BACK.

"Liam! That was surprisingly quick. What did you get me?" I said running over to him then I jumped on him, knocking him to the ground. Scott got me off Liam. Liam gave Scott Bird and told him to go do something. He took me up to the cliff just as the sun was setting.
"Shelby," he started. He didn't know how to continue so I just started leaning in, he did the same.
"Liam, you don't have to tell me. Scott broke, I asked him and pretty much tied him up till he told me. I love you to," I said before kissing him. He was shocked at first but started kissing back.
"I'm going to kill Scott later. I also got this made for you that's why I left," he said handing me a crown. I looked at it, not really wanting to grab it grab it. I looked at it then at him, back at the crown examining it. I put it on the ground before attacked him with another hug and a small kiss.
"LIAM! How much did this cost? You shouldn't have, I don't deserve it," I said handing it back to him. He took it which made me a little sad, then he put it on my head.
"Nothing, I had all the materials, and the Blacksmith didn't charge anything. And what do you mean you don't deserve it? You're my queen in this lonely kingdom," He said pulling me close to him. I must've fallen asleep, because the next thing I heard was Scott asking Liam for permission to marry Mariel. It took all my strength not to jump out of Liams arms and scream.
"I'm not her father Scott. You don't have to ask my permission," he said picking me up.
"You're like a father to most of the girls in this camp, because their mothers left them with your father and he died when you were still young. So to most of them you are their father," Scott said.
"If that's how you see it, you have my permission to marry Mariel. Just be good to her, she is a sweet little girl," he said almost sounding like a father.
"You sounded almost pained to say that. Did you just realize how much of a father you are?" then I didn't hear anything else.
"Shelby! You aren't going to believe it! SHELBY!" Mariel was screaming at me.
"Five more minutes," I said rolling over rolling into my blankets.
"If you don't get up I'll bring H in here, he won't be as nice as me," she was threatening me.
"Wow Mariel. That's low, even for you," I said rolling out of bed.
"You did the same to Scott. You said you were going to kiss him and tell me that he kissed you. Now that was low Shelby. Suck it up buttercup and get out of bed," she said practically dragging me out of my bed. I groaned following her.
"Mariel, why did you drag me out of bed?" I questioned her still half asleep.
"Scott asked me to marry him. I practically fainted," she said and I screamed.
"Took him long enough. I'm going to plan an amazing party and wedding ceremony. I'm going to make you the prettiest dress you've ever seen, as soon as I learn to sew," I said starting to plan everything in my head.
"Shelby, I already have it planed. I've had it planed out a month or so ago. So just focus on building," Mariel said, I just stood there to shocked to speak. Liam walked in looking concerned. I just shook my head.
"Shub, you seem shocked. What happened?" Liam asked walking into the tent. I shook my head trying to get out of my shocked state.
"Mariel already had her wedding planned. I'm just shocked, I guess. I mean how else am I supposed to react to that?" I said sitting down on the edge of my bed. Liam walked over to me and hugged me. It was comforting with Liam sitting next to me and listen to me rant about useless things.
"Shelby, I've wanted to ask you for a while but we've been busy with everything, so here goes nothing, willyoubemygirlfriend?" He asked super fast. I decided to tease him a bit.
"Liam I don't speak squirrel. You need to speak slower," I said starting to stand up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.
"Shelby, I know you teasing me. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said very slowly. I didn't respond, instead I kissed him.
"Liam, when you're done kissing Shelby, we have a problem out here," Scott said out of breath. Liam sighed and went to find out what was wrong. I decided to follow and see.

"... mean I don't know how to build? I'm a great builder," Grazer was yelling at Will. Will tries to take the tools away from Graze, with no luck.

"Will, what is going on here? Why is Grazer yelling?" Liam asked slightly raising his voice.

"Grazer was trying to build, but he has no building experience. I want him to do something else," Will said grabbing the pick out of Grazers hands.

"Why don't you help him build. We do need more builders, and who better than the Will himself," I answered before Liam could. Will looked at me and just shrugged. I smiled and turned to Liam, who had a smirk on his face.