Shelby's P.O.V. (again)

"What?" I asked in a small voice. He just shook his head. He started walking toward our shared tent. I followed him to see what he was doing.

"What?" I asked again hoping to get an answer this time.

"Just the way you handled that back there. I'm impressed that's all," he said something else that I couldn't quite hear, so I just dropped it.

"Liam, I'm hungry," I whined. He just looked at me unamused. He then threw me some meat and bread. I screamed because I didn't expect him to throw food at me. He just laughed at me, so I threw it back and it hit him in the face. Now it was my turn to laugh.

"That was uncalled for Shelby," Liam said wiping the extra bread off his face. Then Mariel walked in holding the little girl's hand.

"H, you have some food on your face," Mariel said after a minute of standing there. I looked over at Liam and he had a small piece of bread in his hair. I tried not to laugh, but failed.

"Hey honey, how is Mariel treating you?" Liam asked ignoring me. The little girl shrugged her shoulders. I took that as Mariel was treating her better than her mother. Liam smiled and took said he would take Jess for the day so he could spend some time getting to know her.

I was thinking of spending time with Liam but decided against it. He needed to spend some time with her to get her to trust us so he's the best and I feel like I would mess it up.

"Will, what's happening with the main house? It was supposed to almost be done by now," I ask looking what was done. They have only done the foundations. Will looked un-amused at what was happening.

"Well thanks to you we have to teach Grazer how to build," he said looking over at Del who was teaching Grazer how to build. I started laughing at what he said.

"I didn't mean the main building, have him help with the underground part, or the barn, or even a farm. I'll take him out of your hair, but I want this house done by tomorrow, deal? Or I can leave him with you?" I said as I started walking away. He yelled at me to stop.

"I hate you sometimes, but fine we can get it done by tomorrow, just take him," Will whined. I yelled at grazer to follow me.

"What? Shelby I was doing what you told me to. Why am I getting in trouble?" he thought he was getting in trouble.

"H is with Jess, the little girl, and I want to explore. Would you accompany me?" I asked knowing he would say yes, half because he didn't want to get in trouble with Liam.

I told Scott that I was taking Grazer and going for a walk in the forest. He responded with an Ok, he sounded tired. The walk was mostly uneventful. Graze and I talked about this and that. When we got back to camp everyone was running around in a panic.

"SHELBY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS?!" Liam yelled at me. I was confused and looked over at Scott, he looked almost as worried as Liam.

"Graze go tell everyone I'm back, then do whatever you want," I told grazer. He ran off as I walked to my tent, hoping Scott and Liam would follow me. As soon as we entered the tent I walked over to my bed. Liam followed me and pulled me onto his lap.

"OK, Shelby where have you been, and why didn't you tell anyone you were leaving?" Scott asked as calm as he could without bursting into tears.

"Scott I'm going to hit you. I told I was going for a walk in the forest. You said OK then went back into the tent. I also told will that I was taking grazer with me so why were you so worried?" I asked looking directly at Liam. He hugged me like I would disappear if he let go, then started crying.

"Shelby, I was with Mariel all day planning for the wedding. Who did you tell you were leaving?" he asked almost worried

"I told you, but you sounded tired so we told will. Who was in your tent if it wasn't you?" I started freaking out. Scott looked over at Liam, then back at me. Now I was on the edge of a panic attack. Who did I tell?

"Liam, Scott who did I tell I was leaving?" they didn't answer and looked scared. What is going on? Why wouldn't they tell me what was happening?

"Scott, bring Mariel, Lauren, and Will. It's time they knew," Liam said as Scott ran off. He looked over at me and kissed me. I was still panicking, but he calmed me down a little.

Sorry about the short chapter. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I feel like you all needed a little something as a bit of a Christmas present for sticking with me. I will try to make longer chapters in the future but for now I hope this is enough.

Love MoMo mother of all mythical shit! And have happy holidays for those who don't celebrate Christmas!!