Calumxfever

I woke up in a cold sweat. I checked the time and it was 430am.
I groaned and tried going back to bed, but I couldn't.

So I just laid in bed hoping the aching in my chest and stomach would stop. Then I started feeling nauseous, but I don't trust myself to get up. So here I lay feeling like crap, and it's 430am. Wonderful.

Time went by soooo slow,it would feel like an hour but really it has been 10 minutes.

Eventually sunlight peered through. And Ashton woke up and started breakfast.
Then Luke
Then Michael
Then me still lying awake feeling terrible.

I heard footsteps coming near me and then a hand on my shoulder.

"Wake up mate, breakfast is ready." Luke told me.

I groaned In response and got up to breakfast.

I walked like the living dead, I'm guessing the boys probably just thought I was being dramatic, or didn't think much of it.

I sat down with a groan and Michael looked up at me.

"You ok?"

"Yah I just um am a little sore." I actually was a little. Our concert last night was the most energetic we have had yet.

"I feel yah cal, that was the most energetic concert we've had yet." Took the words right out of my mouth...well more like my thoughts.

Ashton put breakfast on the table. I almost puked out of disgust. It wasn't the food. It was the thought of eating eggs, bacon, and pancakes at the moment. It was too much. Then my headache was there again pounding my thoughts getting harder with every second.

"Calum? You're looking a little pale there." Ashton snapping me out of my thoughts.

I took a shaky breathe, and got up.

"I think I'm just gonna go back to bed." And I was off, slowly. It hurt and my body was exhausted with every step.

I laid in bed all sweaty so I stripped off my shirt. Leaving me in basketball shorts. My stomachs started cramping and it did not feel good. It wouldn't go away. I grabbed Kleenex and blew my nose since it was all stuffy. I laid on my back,side, in a ball, stomachs. And it was all uncomfortable.

Knock, knock.
"Hey there cal, were all worried about you. What's going on?" Luke said entering.

"I think I'm sick."

"Oh cal, do u what anything?" His voice was soft, which was nice.

"A cuddle."

He came over anew cuddled. I think I fell asleep at some point.

When I woke up it was Ashton who was with me. Then I felt nauseous. I got u and ran to the bathroom. Puking instantly.

I felt a hand rubbing my back.

I sat on the floor against the sink when I was done.

I felt a hand in my forehead. Then some medicine given to me.

"What hurts cal?" Mikey's soft voice asking me.

"Er'thing." I kind slurred my word.

Luke came in with a cloth and started putting it in my forehead.

"Think you can make it back to bed?" Ashton questioned.

I just shrugged not wanting to talk but I also really didn't want to move.

"We'll keep you here call a nurse and we'll get you better in no time Cal." Michael told me.

I leaned my head on Luke's shoulder, with a cloth dabbing my forehead every now and then by Luke. A box of Kleenex next to me. And a thermometer and medicine.

Ashton was on the phone with a nurse as of now. But my brain was going a little fuzzy.

Ashton came In asking what hurts the most.

"Er'thing." Like I said before.

Then he was back on the phone.

"Alright Cal I'm gonna go pick up some medicine for you. Try getting back to bed and get rest. And stay hydrated." Ashton then grabbed his keys and was out the bus.

Luke carried me to my bed I think. And next thing I know I'm woken up to Ashton giving me medicine. The pain goes down ALOT. I take a couple days.

And the result is I just have a little runny nose and a cough. But I'll be ok.