Anemic-Mystal

No hate please!❤️
I also tried my best to research and it got kinda confusing, so I apologize if I messed anything up.

No ones POV

Crystal and Michael. A power couple in the public eye. Some may disagree and say Crystal is toxic to Michael. But it's not true, at least not to the ones who truly know the sweet couple. Sure there have been ups and downs, but nothing they can't recover from.

  It's sad really how it took a turn of events for all the haters of their relationship to have a "change of heart" and feel sad for them, let's explain...

Still no ones POV

"Michael have you seen my jacket anywhere? I can't remember where I placed it last..." Crystal the sweet girl that was deeply in love with Michael, as was him to her.

"Crys (nickname, said like 'Chris') it may be by the back patio door, I think Southy took it again." Michael, the man who adored his girlfriend with all he has. 

"Oh my gosh, there it is, thank you babe." She called across their living room as she stood by the back patio door.

As Crystal then put on the jacket completing her look to go with her outfit for dinner with the boys tonight, she went over to Michael.

"Ok, you ready? I think Luke is bringing Sierra and then Andy is coming as well. But we should probably get going so we're not late again." Michael explained to his girlfriend as he slipped on his shoes.

"To be fair last time it was kinda Southy's fault." A laugh laced into her words. He chuckled in response and they were out the door to the car.

Little did the boyfriend know that his everything was hiding something from him.

—————
"You guys made it in time! Good, now we're just waiting on Calum." The couple was greeted by the fellow band mate Ashton Irwin.

Crystal looped her arm around Michaels hoping that the itching of her skin would go away and the dizziness she was feeling. She didn't understand she thought she took her medicine this morning? But she wasn't gonna bother Michaels with it, it was his night off.

   The night went on and Calum joined in a little late. Crystal couldn't help herself and started itching her arms a lot hoping no one noticed. She lifted up her jacket sleeve to see she had a bad red and purple spots down her arms.  Crapcrapcrap. Is what raced through her mind.

   "Hey you okay?" Michael whispered gently into her ear. She came back to reality and looked at him.

  "Yah, everything's fine." She lied straight through her teeth. The more she did the more easier it came to say it, and she hated it.

It was later into the night and everyone went over too Ashton's place like usual to chill and hang out. Crystal was cuddled up into Michaels side as he rubbed small circles on her waist. Crystals dizziness and itching didn't go away but she managed through, but when her nose started bleeding everyone freaked.

    —- Crystal POV
  This night has gone well so far except the itching and dizziness. But I just pushed it aside as a cold or something. I've been Anemic since I was 12 years old. I've been in and out of hospitals most of my life. But when I hit my junior year I thought I was done with the constant visits, as was the hospital.

    "Oh shit! Crystal your nose is bleeding...here." Andy alarmed me and reached me the Kleenex box. I put the Kleenex to my nose immediately not wanting to get the couch stained or my clothes for that matter.

   "So sorry, I'll be right back." I excused myself to the bathroom to clear my head and I was hoping my pills were in my bag.

   "Wait, Crys!" I here my boyfriend Michael call out to me, I here movement and footsteps and know it's him. Before he could make it to me I fell to the ground.