Hungover-Luke

I was out partying and didn't pay attention to how much I was taking in.
ASHTON POV

"HEY ASHOTN! Since when were my hands on my arms?!" Luke said in a panic sitting in the floor with his legs spread out and he held his arms in front of him.

"For a while now buddy."

"Shut the fuck up no way!" He started doing a Russian twist type form. I just laughed at his hysterics.

I later saw him hugging and crying while apologizing to a flower.

"Whats wrong bud?"

"I-I just love the plant so much. Like look at it I mean ITS GREEN. Like the hulk I bet it's strong like the hulk to."

He then starts attempting to SIT on the TULIP FLOWERS.

They smushed...

"AWWWW Hey well hulk does smash as well." He then started hugging the flowers.

He gets up calmly brushed down his shirt and leaves.

"Where you going?"

"My teeth feel funny I need to brush them." He continues to open the closet door.

"Wrong door bud." I lead him the right direction to his bathroom and he brushed his teeth.

"Teeth should have names." He then went cross eyed trying to look at his teeth.

I just laugh out loud slowly pulling out my phone.

"This one in the back will be Rachel then of course she need a best friends so we'll name the one right above noomy."

"Noomy, Luke?"

He turns so quick looks me in the eye and just shakes his head like a little kid.

"Hey is that a computer in ur hand?" He said with water in his mouth that came spilling out.

"Well its a phone."

"Phone? I wonder who named the Phone the Phone What if we called Books phones? Then phones are called books. Do you think instead of genre it would be like iPhone X made by Rick Riordan?" He went on a whole rant on this with very incorrect literature. And I got it all on video. I pressed end as I directed Luke to bed as it was 4am.

"Alright look time for bed." He stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"I take nap here."

"Your gonna take nap there?"

"I take nap right here, yah." And he lays down and is out like a light.

I grab a pillow and blanket and adjust him so he's comfortable.

That's gonna be a killer headache tomorrow.

MORNING

I get up and start breakfast as I do I step over Luke and see Calum and Mikey in the kitchen.

"Hey why is Luke in the hallway?"

"Oh that's where he crashed last night. Next time we should limit his alcohol." I said with a slight laugh.

"Yeah for sure. I have some videos of him moonwalking well him thinking He was when all he was doing was walking forward." Calum said while pulling out his Phone To find the video.

As Luke slides down the stairs. You think I'm kidding. He missed a step and his whole body just slid down the stairs. He just got up calmly and sat down putting his head down.

I started getting him a water and medicine.

"I'm never drinking again." He whisper shouts.

"You said that last time too bud." Michael tells him.

Luke looks up and squints trying to read the time. He blinks a couple times trying to read it, struggling.

"It's 10:30." I say as I pass him his water and medicine.

"I was getting there." He says back gulping down his medicine.

"You should probably go rest you went hard last night." I offer up.

"Nah I'll be fine." He gets up and then falls to the ground.

"GRAVITY CHECK." He yells "informing" us. He gets up again and then stops for a second. I already knew what was coming. He ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I tell Calum and Michael I got this.

I stand there as he is still puking. When he stops he rests his head back against the cupboards and takes a deep breath. I flush the vomit and feel his forehead.

"You're okay just hungover. Here let's get you to bed." I help him to bed and the rest of the day is getting him better and lots of movies.