One

"Give me the keywords" He said to the caller through the phone.

"Wait, what keywords?"

"I told you to get it three days ago. damn it, dont tell me you gorgot about it" He groaned hard, ruffling his hair.

"...Sorry dude, i forgot"

A heavy sigh escaped his lips and he shut his eyes for a moment and didn't reply the caller.

His finger moved, pushing the keyboards' buttons, eyes focused onto the screen, every codes appeared but not sure which one, and lips muttered something as he was reading the codes. He linked the computer with another sources, and went to other computers to do his work. He started to sweat up, feeling tired of it. After other process has be done, he spoke up.

"Check your phone ,u will receive a message. Enter this pincode 382aW1" He said using his monotone. The caller checked his phone and a beep sound can be heard.

"I got it! hold on, i will enter the pincode" It took just a while until the caller got another message.

"Dude! I've got messages! but.. why so many?"

"Because the amount you wanted are too much and it will be transferred to your account little by little by following the bank rules" He explained.

"Really? Hah! thank you so much dude! Now i can live like a rich person!" He laughed so hard.

"Hope you will withdraw it fast. Because after one hour, the rest of your money that haven't been withdrawed will be mine. See you later! nice to work with you" He ended the call and took out the simcard from his phone and broke it then threw it away with a smile.

"He thinks he is fooling someone when he is the fool one and he was be fooled by me"

Namjoon smiled, waiting for the money to be transferred into one of his account calmly.

•••

(Choi ahyoung's POV)

"Your face is swollen, are u okay??" My seatmate, Sunghi asked. I just nodded and laughed a bit "I can't sleep last night, that's all"

"Why though?"

I looked at her and sighed. "Im sorry, family matters" I smiled a bit, showing i was okay and just looked to the front when the teacher came into the classroom.

•••

I sat there, looking down to my juicebox while moving my legs in the air since my legs can't reach the ground while sitting, the branch seat was a bit high.

A heavy sigh escaped my lips and i closed my eyes. "Damn it" i muttered under my breath and put down the juice box next to me before i crossed both arms.

"Mom cried so hard and passed out last night, how am i going to handle this?" I asked myself, thinking hard. "I will meet up with dad, i guess" i bit my lower lip after i made up a silly decision right there.

The bell rang, showed my lunch break has ended. Quickly, i went upstairs because the teacher usually comes to the class fast.

When i was about to reached the door holder, someone held my shoulder from the back.

"Ahyoung!" she panted. "Y-yes?" i turned around and looked at her weirdly, it was Sunghi. "Have u eaten?" She asked.

"What kind of question is that, of course i did--"

"Dont lie, i was searching up for you just now but u disappeared like flash, you weren't at the cafeteria too"

"Chill out, i ate what i brought from home" i laughed and pulled her hand, "Let's go in before the teacher comes"

•••

After the school has ended, i waited for my younger sister at the outside of the school, waiting patiently for him to come out. We studied at the sane school because our age difference is just a year.

While waiting, i saw someone sitting in front of his car with a laptop. He wore a cap, and a sunglasses.

He looks mysterious, so i intended to just keep watching him. Well, no harm.

He looked around, waiting for someone i think. Suddenly, he ran into his car and started to drove off.

"Unnie" She shook my hand and caught my attention as i was surprised for a while. "O-oh, okay let's go"

We both walked home and the sky was getting dark. Later that night, i was surprised that mom was still in the room, shut herself in.

I cooked dinner and only both of us ate while i sent mom's in her room.

I can't take it anymore, i took out my phone and sent a message to dad.

"I want to meet you"

•••

hana_scps