Fourteen

Okay, i already posted it on my profile but maybe some of you haven't read it.

Starting from today, i won't updte as frequent as i do because i will be start working. But i will try my best :)

•••

I was clueless, i was lost of ideas. I dont know how to break free from this, i won't just possibly jump out of the window, hell nah.

Out of blue, i thought of something and went to open the window then knocked the door twice to catch her attention again.

"Hello??" She spoke again and this time she entered the password, the beep sounds showed me she was doing so. So i hid behind the door and crouched so she won't see me.

As she opened the door and stepped in, she was looking around then noticed the opened window. While she went to the window, i quickly sneaked out from the room and took the stairs because dad will take the elevator.

"Namjoon i will be out soon" I spoke to the connector but Namjoon didn't answer me at all, all i heard was curse "Fck!"

"Namjoon, what happened??" i asked and started to be worried when i heard him like that.

When i was about to pass the main door, i saw Dad walked in with a smile on his face. In quick, i hid myself by the wall and watched him took the elevator. When it's clear, i ran to the outside to prevent from any guards to see me.

"Namjoon--"

"Stop calling me. Act like nothing, go to the store or something"

When i heard his voice back, i calmed myself down and wiped the sweat on my face then walked normally into a bookstore.

"Stay in there until i tell u it's clear"

I just nodded, looking at the books while looking around to see why would Namjoon do so.

In sudden, someone stopped beside me and checked my face "ah.. young right?" He asked.

My gaze changed to him as my eyes widened, "j-jinyoung. Why are u here?"

He looked around. "Buying books?"

"Who is it?"

"A friend" I replied secretly to Namjoon and smiled at Jinyoung. "Forget that stupid question. So how's your new school?"

"Well yeah it's fine. I was about to think it's my worst day because i couldn't even find a seat that time but then you were there" he chuckled.

"Im a life saviour" i shrugged, showing my proud expression and laughed. "What are u reading-- oh you are interested in.. kids?"

"What?" i looked down and realised i was holding a magazines about newborn babies and kids

"Y-yes. Who doesn't love then, right" I laughed awkwardly and put down the magazine.

"Im on my way"

"Im sorry but i need to go now, see you at school!" I excused myself and waved at him while walking out from the bookstore and waited by the street for Namjoon.

A fast car stopped in front of me as i quickly got in and we drove off fast from there.

"Thank god" I was relieved because i got his passwords. "Who was that?" Namjoon suddenly asked.

"Who?"

"That Jinyoung guy" His eyes were focused to the front.

"A-ah, he is just a friend. Actually a new student" I brushed my nape "So why were u telling me to act normal and else just now?"

"Nothing. So you are interested in babies?"

"What the fck. You heard that too, i forgot" I slapped my forehead slightly. "Look, it's just a magazine and i was just looking at it while buying some times for you"

"You haven't answer my question. Dont think that u can make me forgot about it" I rolled my eyes.

"You are a hard one" Namjoon sighed. "Those people are the one who haunting me down"

"About that.. why are they doing so?" I asked.

"What?"

"You are just helping them to hack someone else, why would they find you again. I mean, you already helped them.. eventhough it's illegal"

".. why dont you ask them by yourself. I dont even know"