Chapter 4 - Connection

SONG: Say you won't let go - James Arthur
___________

...Logan...

"I like to watch her Loag's, my P.A is so plastic and continuously flirting that I often find myself watching yours." Pierre adjusted his rising member in his pants.

"Stay away from her Pear," I warned while sending an E-mail from my laptop.

"She doesn't even realise, how good looking she is loags?" His hands palm the glass.

"Is this why you're here? To eye rape my P.A?"

"She wears a wedding ring." He turns to look at me.

"I know, I spotted it the first moment I met her," I state.

"I've never heard her mention him, how old is she... 23/24?"

"26 and no she has not once mentioned him."

"That's a little young to be married?" Pear flops into the chair slightly dejectedly.

"Perhaps she's not. Maybe, she wears the ring to deter drooling horny men like you?" I lean back in my desk chair with both hands behind my head.

The door opens and in walks Arabella, my cock immediately twitches.

"Mr Taylor," she nods politely to Pear and smiles back at me.

"Logan... there is a rather vulgar lady on line two for you. Her name is Hillary Spearwood, she's rather persistent in speaking with you sir," her eyes fall to her feet.

"A rather large one date mistake I'm afraid." I rub my hands over my face, "leave her waiting on line two and when she finally gives up, block her please."

Embarrassed by my past in front of her again - this had become an almost weekly event.

"Sir, I-I really like my job, but some of the female company you surround yourself with have the need to call me names, such as slut, bitch and whore on a daily basis," my mouth fly's open as I watch her fidget before me.

"What?" I gasp.

"I wish not to get involved in your personal life, however, after two months, I'm not sure I can handle much more."

"I'm so sorry Arabella, granted, I have not made the best choices in the company I keep but I never thought they were crazy enough to abuse you so. Please, from now on forward the calls to my office, I will deal with this personally. Although, Miss Lucia, I can assure you my promiscuous days are far behind me." Our eyes lock and she stands there assessing if what I'm saying is true.

"Thank you, sir," she mumbles before leaving.

"Woah buddy, you have no chance with her now." Pear laughs.

I stare at my laptop screen fuming. These cheap, easy women cause nothing but trouble. Unfortunately, since the moment Miss Lucia made her way into my life, I haven't been able to think of anybody else, including getting hard - my only turn on was Arabella and they may have cost me my chance with this dream woman.

_________

"Are you coming home at all this week?... Caleb... we have to talk about this... no... Caleb no... we haven't slept together for over a year... Caleb?... Caleb?" Her face falls to her knees.

"Miss Lucia?" I ask concerned, "are you okay?"

Her eyes snap to mine, watery and looking like they will run any second. "Yes, sir?" She flusters, fixing the loose strands of her hair, "can I get something for you?"

"Will you accompany me to dinner tonight?" The question slips out of my mouth before I have time to think.

"Logan, I'm fine really..." she stares at her computer screen pretending to type.