Chapter 4

{Dani's POV}

My eyes widen in shock. Dani. That was what he called me, also what everyone called me in my dream. I shake the thought from my head and turn to a fangirling Malissa.

"That was Zayn from One Direction!" She squeals, star struck. I nod.

'Cool, huh?'

"Awesome. Wait, Paige is leaving with a couple! What do we do?!" Melissa panics.

'Calm down, everything will be fine. You'll have to be the one to speak for me.' I write and show it to her. 'If I tap your arm, that means call for the kids. You'll have to show the guests around and sometimes help with breakfast.' She nods, taking everything in.

"Hello!" A cheery boy with curly locks grins in front of me. I look up at him and smile. Hey, gotta look happy here, right?

"Uh, Harry, she doesn't speak." Zayn says quietly, making the boy frown.

"Aww. I wanted to talk to the one Pezza won't shut up about!" Harry laughs as I blush.

"Harry, you're making her blush!" A boy with somewhat-straight hair smirks at me. I cover my cheeks with my hands and look down. The blond boy takes my hands in his and laughs.

"Don't hide your face! You're adorable when you blush!" I nod, still blushing. I gently take my hands from his and look at the boy who hasn't spoken a word since they've seen me. He just stares at with a blank expression. The other boys notice and look between us. The blond sits in the empty chair next to me, gently rubbing my back in attempt to calm me down as I have a slightly scared expression across my face.

"Dani, it's okay, no need to be scared." Harry sits on the other side of me. I nod and bring my knees up to my chest.

"Liam, what's up?" Zayn asks, setting a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Danielle. The kid who ignored me when I went to her school for a bullying speech. The kid who hates me. The kid who I stay up all night thinking about. The kid who literally destroyed my sleep." He says, ignoring Zayn's question.

>FLASHBACK<

"Many people know me as the kid who's on X-Factor, but they don't know me as the kid who got bullied severely." Liam, I think his name was, crosses the stage and looks down at me, his eyes watering. "I know the symptoms of a bullied kid." He tears his gaze from me, leaving me in shock. He knows.

I quickly stand up and walk out of the auditorium. Heading towards the bathrooms, I see my bullies leaning against the wall in the hallway. My eyes widen and I quickly turn the other way, hoping they don't see me. But much to my disadvantage, they come up behind me and pull me to the ground, immediately kicking my stomach. I try to cover it, but they seem to ignore it and continue kicking me.

"Get off of her!" Liam yells, running up to us. The kids laugh and continue beating me up. It wasn't until Liam pulls the kids off me that I run out of the school building.

"Go run, mute!" One kid laughs. Tears fill my eyes and I run faster.

Once I get to the end of the ginormous block, I slow to a walk.

"Wait!" Liam catches up to me. "What's your name?" I ignore him and continue walking, not even sparing him a glance. "Hello? Please, answer me." Again, I ignore him and continue walking. "Are you alright?" He asks. I fake a smile and nod before running away from him and into the orphanage. I run up the stairs, ignoring the headmaster's questions.

A few minutes later, a knock is heard on my bedroom door.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. I've been bullied before and I know it sucks, but just know that I'm here for you." He smiles warmly, sitting at the edge of my bed. I nod and walk over to my bedside table, looking at my old photo album.

Opening to the first page, I look at the unfamilar pictures of my parents. I never really knew them, considering I was 4 when they died. A week later was when I stopped talking. It was a horrible time, for me AND the others of the family. Nobody wanted me bacuase I 'resemble my parents in every way possible', apparently. It's not like I care, though. I don't know them either.

"Who's that?" I jump 10 feet in the air and glare at Liam, who was staring at a picture of Mummy and Daddy as I recall calling them. "Are they your parents?" I nod, tears stinging my eyes. "Oh, um, sorry. Anyway, I've got to head out to film for X-Factor. Wanna come?" He asks, softly sighing. I shake my head and close the photo album, walking out of the room and outside.

I ignore Liam and my headmaster's pleads as I walk down the street and next to a river that is quite a way away from the lake in the park. I take off my old, beaten up shoes and sit at the edge, inches away from the water.

I watch as two birds chase each other over the water playfully. In the woods, which was only across the river, a male deer peals tree bark from an oak tree and hands it off to the baby, making me smile slightly. The birds fly away quickly and the two deer dash off into the woods as shadows near.

The next thing was unexpected, for me anyway. I am surrounded by water as I look up, five of my bullies laughing at me.

That was the worst day of my life.

>END OF FLASHBACK<

"Dani, you alright?" All of the boys but Liam were kneeling in front of me. I look at Zayn and nod. "Flashback?" He asks. I nod again.

"Well, boys, we should go now. We have soundcheck and I know you want to see Perrie before we leave again." Liam says, not taking his eyes off of me. I wiggle my eyebrows at Zayn and hop off the chair, running up the stairs.

"Wait, aren't you going to say goodbye?" Niall begs, giving me his puppy-dog-eyes. I nod and run back over to them, hugging them individually. I skip Liam as he continues to glare at me. Running up to my room, I think about the events of today.

Well, today was... Eventfull.

================================================================================

Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry! I hate how birthdays take so much time =( Other wise I would've updated faster. I hope you guys liked this chapter, as it took me FOREVER to write it!

Not really. I just never had the time to write =) =( Anyway, I should be able to update tomorrow hopefully!

Little Mix should be in the next chapter, I think. It depends on what I lead it to =/ haha oops