Damnit Dean

Sam's P.O.V.

I had finally been able to knock (M/N) out, I started to execute the spell and there seemed to be a fire around him and then the baby bump was gone and the fire disappeared, I had bobby run up to the store to get morning-after pills and birth control because we'd need Cas to come here sometime and we do not need a baby angle running around in here. Also if Dean ever comes back, we don't need a demon baby running around either. So once Bobby came back I put the pills in his room and he also bought some clothes that consisted of things dean would like, concert tees, biker boots, light denim jeans and a few plaid shirts. Now that he wasn't pregnant, I thought that maybe we should get to know each other. Once he woke up I took him some breakfast in which he ate happily.

"So, uh, you're a breeder?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, specifically chosen by Eve originally, but once a breeder is dying they transfer the power onto another person usually a woman but I'm all she had so here we are, a male breeder. Woo Hoo." He seemed to not like being a breeder.

"So, all, un-natural creatures have the, urge to um, breed with you?" He nodded at my response, great, so if Cas is here he's going to be horny as hell until he fucks this kid. After we were finished eating I put on a movie for (M/N) since it's apparently been 6 years since he'd last seen a movie. I guess now whenever we have an un-natural creature in the bunker that we're going to have to deal with hormones. He took out what I assumed was a phone and started playing some classic 80-90's rock, man if Dean comes back this is going to be terrible. (M/N) is like perfect for him and it's starting to be scary.

"I'm going to go to bed, I'm rather tired at the moment." With that, he went up to his room. I then heard a little bit of laughing behind me and I turned to meet eyes with the black of Deans eyes.

"You think he's just tired, he's a breeder, he can sense when things like me are near, and he's excited to get a knight of hell. I'll take him off your hands for ya' Sammy," and with that Dean had just left. I ran up to (M/N)'s room to find an empty nest I got out the book and read that a certain species or person can claim the breeder and I figured that is what Dean was going to do.

(M/N)it's P.O.V.

I went to bed knowing there was a knight of hell nearby who would love to have me for his own, he has a bit of possessiveness in his scent, he want's to own me fully, body and soul. When he finally came into the room where my nest was I was ready to go I had my phone, shirts, and headphones, also a few other things that could be helpful, I look up to him with a blush on my face, he was even more handsome then I would've thought.

"Well, rockstar? You comin'?" I nodded and walked over to him and next thing I know we're in a rather nice house. He took me up to a room where there was already a spell laid out, for this spell to work the Breeder has to be consent and being as turned on by hormones as I already was, of course, I consented.

The ritual of claiming me consisted of blood, of both participants, a bit of herb and stuff, and once all of the Latin speech is done the next person to fuck me claims me, and a symbol will appear on both of our bodies tying us to each other. 

I smiled once the whole speech was done because this is what I've been looking forward to since the bunker. I've only done this with one other demon and if it's like that with all demons, they're rough, and hugely into BDSM but are amazing with aftercare, I blanked for a couple seconds and next thing I knew I was tied to a very soft and comfortable bed. The last thing I saw was the man putting a blindfold on me. I could hear him rummaging through things and that's when I felt my clothes being ripped off my body leaving me completely naked, I could feel the cold air on my body and then there was this biting all over me. Even something hitting me a few times and then I hear two simple words, "Open wide." I followed the command and felt something slide in my mouth as well as on my cock, I quickly recognized the gag but not the other unknown toy. I felt my hips lift up and somebody sit in front of me, I'm assuming the man.

"I figure you want to know my name before I do this, I'm Dean, Dean Winchester." After that, I felt something penetrate me and I gasped but it was muffled by the gag. I didn't even get a chance to adjust before he started thrusting at insane speeds, usually, I would have finished by now but the new toy was keeping me from doing that. I felt a huge build up in my lower abdomen and it was beginning to be painful. That's when Dean hit one spot that no one had ever hit before, and I practically screamed through the gag. He started targetting that spot as I kept screaming through the gag and then I felt a hot liquid go through me. The new and strange toy was removed and I came about four times as hard as I normally do. The blindfold was removed and the gag as I was untied. my hands fell down at, my sides as strong arms found their way around me. I smiled as I was cuddled and kissed. Dean asked me questions about things I liked and I answered. He pulled a very plush blanket over us and giving me a stuffed animal to hug while he hugged me. I was right, demons are into BDSM and are great at aftercare. I felt a stinging on my collarbone as Dean looked at his arm. He had two symbols appear on each of his arms while I had one appear in the between my two collarbones.

 He had two symbols appear on each of his arms while I had one appear in the between my two collarbones

(A/N: THIS IS THE SYMBOL BTW)

I smiled, I was officially his.