Cain?

(M/N)'s P.O.V.

Well, turns out I was pregnant again and didn't know it so I had three kids. All demons, Dean wasn't there to name our first girl so I named her Dawn. Dawn had aged quickly as well. Bobby helped me take care of the family, it was a lot to ask of him. We had one rule in the house, Sarcastic remarks towards everyone outside of the house but in the house, we are a unit and we only fight outside so we don't break anything. I had found a way to get the mark of Cain like Dean did, don't ask me how I did it it took work to figure it out. I had learned how to fight and everything. Crowley was somehow still alive and even he was scared of me now. I was a full-fledged knight of hell. I loved my family but if anyone tried to touch them I would make sure their death was extremely painful. 

Cas's P.O.V.

Ever since the day we cured Dean I had been looking for the breeder and his sons. I had only seen one of them and I'm hoping that's all there was. Dean still had the two symbols on his arm so if he really desired he could call the breeder to him but he didn't want that to happen. There had been demon omens in places like supermarkets but it's never been the same one, I figured it was at least worth a shot. He must be sending his son on errands. It had never been the same market twice though always on a Monday and there was only one left, so I went there to take a look for anyone who looks like (M/N) or Dean.  I hear a child crying and start heading towards the crying to see (M/N) and a young girl, but both demons. 

"C'mon Dawn, I'll let you get candy if you choose something for your brothers as well." He smiled down at the girl. She looked exactly like dean and even had on an AC-DC shirt, I believe that's a band that Dean enjoys. The girl ran towards the candy aisle as (M/N) grabbed a pack of four steaks and followed her. 

"Okay, one for you, one for John, and one for Bobby." Dean had been there to name the children and he named two of them Bobby and John. Once they got the things they needed they paid for them and walked out of the store, I followed them. There were three kids, all demons, and somehow (M/N) had gotten the mark of Cain. The little girl turned around and looked at me, her eyes widening. 

"Daddy, there's an angel following us," With those simple words (M/N) turned around and looked at me with black eyes, a car passed and he was gone. I got a call from Sam saying that there had been a ton of demonic omens centered around one house. I asked for coordinates and once I got that information I made my way there as fast as I could. I looked through the windows and saw a rather tall boy that looked exactly like Dean beside slight change hair color. That was the one who took (M/N) out of the bunker. I saw (M/N) give each kid a steak and the girl gave her brothers the candy. When the two boys started fighting (M/N) yelled.

"BOYS! You know the damn rules, no fighting inside the house, take it outside and don't kill each other!" The boys smirked and walked away and outside where they started almost tearing each other apart. I watched in awe because (M/N) was okay with this. Once they were done the younger one won and they went back inside. 

"Who won this time?" (M/N) asked, he obviously wasn't paying attention. The taller one grunted and mumbled, "John." I smiled at the family, even if they were demons this was Deans kids. He had two sons and a daughter. They had dinner and went to bed. I looked through the house when I heard footsteps and then looked down to see the girl who started screaming.

"Dad! The Angel!" I didn't know what to do so I took the child back to the bunker, she was thrashing and screaming. 

"Cas! What the hell! You cant just take a little girl!" I tied her to the chair in the dungeon. 

"Wheres Dean?!" I had to know he wasn't here when Sam said he was out on a run I sighed, "He can not know about this."

"Who the hell is she Cas?!" Sam wanted an answer and he wanted one now.

"Her name is Dawn, Deans Daughter." When the words left my mouth Sam looked down at the girl whose eyes have flicked black. 

"When my papa gets his hands on you, you're gonna be dead! You cured my Dad! But now both of my parents are knights of hell and you're gonna suffer! Even Crowley's afraid of my papa! You're Gonna Die!" I couldn't believe what the child was saying. Almost on cue Dean walked past while the girl was screaming her eyes black. Dean walked into the dungeon and the girl started playing innocent. 

"What the hells going on?! You don't just trap and tie up a little girl!" He was going to untie her when her forest green eyes flicked black and he stepped back. "Who is she?"

"Her name is Dawn," The all too familiar voice said behind us, we turned around and there stood (M/N), "She's your Daughter, Dean. From when you were big and bad, you ever wonder what the symbol on your arm was? That's the bond between a monster and the breeder only know I'm both the monster and the breeder. " His eyes flicked black and the girl smiled.

"You guys are gonna get it." The girl started laughing. Sam poured a bit of holy water on her as she screamed. 

"BOYS! BOBBY, JOHN!" With that, the two boys walked up by (M/N).