Cure Dean?

Dean had been taken by Sam and Sam thinks that he can cure Dean, that he can take the demon out of him. I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't let Sam do that. This is the Dean I know and surprisingly love. I'm afraid that if he isn't a demon, then I won't feel the attraction to him that I still want there to be. We have two kids, Bobby and John. I'm glad that we're in hell time actually because it's been fifteen years in hell but only one month in regular time. Bobby is my oldest, I told Bobby exactly what needed to happen and then just like that I'm in the garage of the bunker. 

I hear someone yelling in pain as I run to where it's coming from. I look through the door and see Dean tied in the middle of a Devils' trap. I almost gasp but I have to keep quiet. I hide behind one of the shelves and watch as Deans head perks up looking at Sam, a sadistic smirk on his face as his eyes flick black. 

"Sammy, I will get free, I promise you I will. Then I'm going to hunt you down and make sure you scream," I smiled, his eyes flicked back to their usual forest green. He then growled at Sam his eyes flicking black yet again as Sam doused him with holy water. Causing Dean to growl again. Sam then left the room, there were giving him shots of human blood. I looked up at Dean who smirked. 

"Came to let me out?" I nodded and undid the restraints and ruined the Devils' trap allowing Dean to get free. I smiled and kissed him, the first thing I gave him was a hammer. He smiled and started walking around, he looked back at me.

"(M/N), Hide. I don't want you to see this." I did as told and hid in the dungeon. Next thing I know the power went off. I held my small knife close to me in case anyone came. Not long after the power went I heard a door slam. There was a bit of a muffled voice followed by Sam yelling.

"Listen to me, Dean. We're getting close, Okay. I know you're still in there somewhere, just let me finish the treatments." Not long after that, there was a pounding that rang through the bunker. The things Sam said made me upset. 

"You act like I wanna be cured! Personally, I like the disease." More pounding followed that I assumed a door was being broken down. 

"Dean! Stop that! I don't wanna use this blade on you!" Sam must have locked dean in a room and Dean was getting out. There were more muffled noises, I was too far away to hear all of the conversation.

"Look, If you come out of that room I won't have a choice!" That sentence was rushed out, Dean must be close to getting free again because that was followed by a very loud, "Sure you would!" With more muffled sentences. Then the pounding stopped.

"Sammy," Dean must have been walking around because the voice was moving, "C'mon Sammy, Let's have a beer, talk about it. Tired of playing, Let's finish this game. It was quiet for a moment, Dean started yelling, that wasn't good. That's never good. Then Sam and an Angel walked through the door and put Dean back in the chair, my eye's widened as I wanted to call one of my sons and tell them that they need to pick me up, get me out of here. I tried to sneak out of the room to try to summon them but a tripped. The angel looked over at me.

"Sam, Dean claimed a very, loyal, breeder. I think I know how Dean escaped." His voice was low and his angel blade was dropped. 

"Please don't kill me, I just need to summon or call one of our sons and he'll come get me and then you'll never have to see me again. Please." I tried pleading with them and Sam just looked at Dean who is passed out and then back at me.

"You have kids? With Dean?"He looked at me questionably. I nodded, then next thing I know I was placed in a chair across from Dean and tied to it. I was crying at this point, I had to watch the one I love to have the person he is destroyed, while my eldest is taking care of my youngest. They kept giving Dean the human blood when he woke up. He looked at Cas and Sam, then me. Cas dropped his angel blade and Sam had his knife and I still sat there tied to the chair. 

"You look worried, fellas," Dean gave a small smile after that. Sam splashed Dean with holy water and it did nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

"Welcome back Dean." I could hear Sam say behind me. I looked down. How could I tell our children that their once knight of hell father is human?

"Can I go back to my kids now," I looked back glaring at the angel and man,"I'm supposed to have supper on the table by now." Cas looked down at me and then nodded to Sam as they let me go, I went and summoned my eldest. He was the spitting image of Dean beside his hair color, which was a slight mix between (H/C) and Dirty Blonde. 

"Is Dad coming?" He asked, I looked back at the dungeon, Cas was standing in the hallway looking at us. Sam came out to and saw us. Before Dean could come out, I replied with a 'No' and then just like that I was back home. I made dinner for the kids, put them to sleep, and then went to bed without Dean. That's when a terrible Idea came to my head, it was terrible, but it might work.