Chapter Thirteen

“WOW *U* the lights are pretty!!”

“Hmm..” Ryosuke walked towards the foyer. Shida followed him and looked below.

“EH?! We’re in the school building?” Ryosuke nodded

“What’s the matter?”

Shida shook her head “Nothing...”

“Look!” Ryosuke pointed out the stars.

“Wow!!SUGOI !!! Aargh. I hope I can see them more clearly. *pouts*” [A/N: Sugoi- Amazing]

Ryosuke looked at her and said. “Turn around.”

“E-eh?”

“Turn around.”

Ryosuke moved closer.

He covered Shida’s eyes with his fingers shaped like a telescope.

“EH?!” Shida was shocked. 

“Now, do you see them more clearly?” Shida smiled and said yes.

“Good. Because I will kill you if you didn’t.“

“Oh~ really? How come?”

“Because this one is a special and very expensive  telescope that no one else can afford. But me.”

“Are you telling me that this will be added to my debts?”

Ryosuke chuckled. “BAKA!“

“Why? I just wanted to be sure. *pouts*“

Ryosuke put his hands down and looked at the stars.

“Shida.”

“Hmm?”

“Have you ever wondered what it’s like if we aren’t cousins?”

“Hmmm… YEAH! I think if we weren’t cousins we haven’t met at all.”

“AAAHH~ maybe you’re right.”

Shida just nodded.

“But what if we’re really not? Is there a chance that you’ll like me?“ asked Ryosuke.

“WHAAAT?!” Shida asked, shocked.

“Don’t worry ne?” Ryosuke placed his arms on Shida’s shoulders. “I can keep a secret.”

“Don’t be such a fool.” Shida shook off her shoulder and sat on the foyer.

“Why? Am I that bad for you?”

Shida Shook her head. “It’s just.."

"You don’t know how to please a girl.”

“EH?! Is that so?”

“YUP!”

“What if I touch your hands like this?” Ryosuke reached for Shida’s hand, slowly lifting it up, looking at it and pulling it closer to him. 

Shida chuckled. “HAHAHA BAKA! You’re over reacting hahaha!”

“Hmm.. Not good enough eh?” Ryosuke touched Shida’s hands pulled her down, rolled his fingers down to her hair, looked at her eye to eye and moved his face slowly near to hers.

Shida chuckled, keeping her lips closed .

And when Ryosuke’s nose was about to reach hers, Ryosuke grabed her hands and placed it on his face with his hands keeping it still.

“YA!!!!! Too close too close!!!!” Shida shouted.

“SHHH!! If you won’t keep still I’ll have to kiss you. If you open your mouth again I will surely do it.”

With this, Shida closed her lips and just looked at Ryosuke eye to eye.

Shida couldn’t take it anymore. They’ve been like that for already 15 seconds and she’s feeling uneasy. Then suddenly, she kissed Ryosuke’s chin. He was shocked! They both turned red. Ryosuke’s face was still near hers. She pushed Ryosuke’s forehead with her hand and moved away.

“AHEM!(clearing her throat) I need to check Azumi back at the store!” She said as she ran away.

Ryosuke touched his chin and smiled, then he  looked down from the foyer.

“Shida! Wait, you need a key to open the door.” Ryosuke turned around and threw the key.

“EH? But the door Is already opened.” 

“But-”

“I really have to go. I’m sure Azumi is looking for me right now. JA!” [A/N: Ja- See you!]

Ryosuke nodded and looked down from the foyer once again. 'But I’m sure I locked the door the moment we arrived..' He thought.

“RYUZAKI!” Azumi called as she run towards him.

“You were right.. She’s doing fine. In fact, she’s happy, very very happy..“

“Are you okay?”

“WHAT? Of course I’am. I’m happy my friend is fine.”

“Sheesh! (smirk) Don’t pretend to be.” he said as he walked out.

“You’re drunk, aren’t you?”

“*nods* I may be drunk but at least I don’t lie. JA!”