Chapter Eighteen

" Ryuzaki are you done? I’m going to take the garbage out!"

She shouted, as she put out the garbage bag.

The door at Ryosuke’s house is opened, she can smell the aroma of the food coming from there. She was curious so she went to take a look. She saw them hugging each other.

Ryosuke heard her footstep so he lightly pushed Azumi away. He saw Shida looking at them.  And when their eyes met, Shida turned around “Ermm.. (clearing her throat) S-sorry..” with a low shaking voice.  She hurriedly went out and closed the door.

Ryuzaki is standing infront of his door, he knew she’s troubled. So he went closer.

Ryuzaki : Do you want to go somewhere?

Shida : (deep-breath) Can I ride your motorcycle?

They went to Ryuzaki’s hidden park. They just stayed there and ate noodles. After a long time of silence. Ryuzaki talked.

Ryuzaki : Shida are you okay?

Shida : *nod* *nod*

Ryuzaki : Shida……

Shida : Hmm?

Ryuzaki : If you want to cry, Cry. Don’t stuff your mouth with a bread for me not to hear you sobber.

Shida : (removes the bread from her mouth)*sob**sob* I will not cry, I can endure this! *nod* *sob**sob*

Ryuzaki : Really? Even though it hurts?(punches a part of his chest lightly)

Shida : What do you mean?! I’m not hurt. He’s my COUSIN! But eventhough.. I- feel like drinking beer. (low voice)

Ryuzaki : EH! No! I don’t want to be molested again!

Shida : But somehow I can feel relaxed if I drink beer..

"Shida." Ryuzaki said in a serious tone.

"What?"

"You shouldn’t make serious business with your cousin."

"What?"

"Falling in love with him isn’t right."

"I am not.."

"But you are! That’s what you’re doing! You’re blood related! Can’t you understand that?"

"I know! I always do! And If I really do fall for him who cares?! I mean they all know-"

"COULD YOU ATLEAST CONSIDER ME SOMETIMES??! Why do you think I did all this stupid stuff, huh?!"

"Ryuzaki.."

Ryuzaki stood up and left. Shida was about to cry, and suddenly her phone rang..

“Hello?”

“Shida where are you? It’s Ryosuke.”

“I’m coming home. Wait there.”

At their house she saw Ryosuke standing infront of the door, waiting.

Ryosuke : Where did you go?

Shida : Somewhere there .. (low voice)

Ryosuke: OH~ now you won’t tell. You’re with Ryuzaki again weren’t you?! Tell me, is there something going on with you two?! Do you know it’s already pass midnight??! HUH!

Shida : Can you please stop scolding me!!! I beg you. Just for this night? PLEASE?

She went towards the stairs and when she’s about to make a step up, she turned around and said (in a lower voice.)

“You’re right, there is something between me and Ryuzaki. So what? It’s not illegal right? We’re not blood-related anyway.“