1

Bts at the moment were at BigHit in their dance Practice room doing a new choreography. It had J-Hope doing jumps and flips along with Jimin. But on the seventh try of doing the whole thing without mistakes, J-Hope doesn't get enough momentum while flipping landing on his back with a big thud. This takes the wind right out of him as he gasped for air kinda in shock from falling hard. Hobi groans as he squeezed his eyes shut and cursed under his breath.

Jimin's behalf of the choreography was definitely challenging, but nothing could compare to Hoseok's part. He almost felt a little bad that the main dancer had the hardest parts of the dance, but at the same time, it was his hobby he was most passionate in.

Though, Hoseok seemed to push himself a little too far this time, because Jimin found BTS's "Golden Hyung" collapse onto the ground with a loud thud. It was nothing pretty, either. He seemed to have the wind knocked out of him and in a lot of shock— it had Jimin mortified. Despite the shock, it didn't paralyze him. Jimin was quick to Hoseok's aid and he sat on the floor beside him and lifted Hoseok, placing his head into his lap. He played with Hoseok's hair a little— just until he'd regain his breaths and be able to speak. "Hobi-hyung? Are you okay?" he asked softly. Jimin was well-known for his caring nature, so what seemed like "too much skin-ship" seemed like too little in his book.

He moved slightly and hissed, groaning. "Ah no it hurts so much Jimin". He said and looked like he was almost close to crying. The others crowded around with worried looks. "Do you think that you need to go to the hospital?" Jin asked him and Hoseok just shrugs.

"He should go," Jeongguk blurted out loudly, concern evident from his tone. He blushed a little and spoke quieter, staring down at his feet shyly. "just to be safe."

Jimin was quick to agree. He had no objections. He cared for the members unconditionally, and Hoseok was one of those people. He seemed a little lost like a puppy— unsure if it was okay to help Hoseok sit or stand up. "Is it okay to move? Do you need help standing, hyung? Should we get you a wheelchair or something? I think we should take you to the hospital just to be safe like Jeonggukie said."

Hoseok thought for a moment trying to figure out the best way to do this and didn't know what could trigger more pain. "Can we try standing if I can't then let's go with a wheelchair.....I guess" he says mostly speaking his thoughts.

"Okay— okay. I'll help you up." Jimin said, panic evident in his voice. He hated seeing his members in pain, so it really was getting him upset and panicky that Hoseok— their ray of sunshine— was in pain.

He helped him up to his feet, an arm underneath Hoseok's arms to support his weight. "Lean on me if you need to, hyung. I got you. Want me to take you back to the dorms?"

He scrunches up his face in pain and holds his back. "aaaahh~ Jimin-ah it hurts lay me down " he says quickly in pain. "Just take me to the hospital," he says as silent tears stream down.

"Okay, okay— sorry!" Jimin squeaked. He felt so bad that Hoseok was in so much pain. He quickly helped lay Hoseok back down, laying his head against his lap while Jeongguk was already fetching them a wheelchair.

Meanwhile, he noticed tears stream down Hobi's cheeks. "Hey, hey, don't cry, hyung. We'll get you a wheelchair and take you to the hospital. You'll feel better in no time and I promise I'll take care of you no matter what!" he said in attempts to cheer Hoseok up, wiping away his tears with his fingers.

"Uh it's okay Jimin," he says looking up at him. When Jeongguk came back with the wheelchair everyone tried to help get him into the wheelchair. He sat down slowly and slightly adjusted so it didn't hurt as much".

"I guess we'll all go together, then?" Jimin said more like a question, though it was the member's choices to follow or not. Jimin was already in a mindset of taking Hobi to the hospital whether more people tagged along or not. Namjoon even contacted one of their managers to drive them safely and without the hassle of fans to the hospital.

Jimin sat down in the back while a majority of the members helped Hoseok get from his wheelchair to a seat in the van. After everyone settled in, they took off to the hospital. Everyone was worried, but Jimin always cared too much about the members. He was overthinking this all way more than he needed to.

Hobi leaned against the window as he looked outside. When they pulled up to the hospital everything went so quickly that Hobi didn't even remember what was happening. He just remembered someone picking him up and sat down in his wheelchair.

There were a painful amount of tests— like X-Rays and a lot of moving in specific ways to feel if anything hurt more than the rest— until they had Hobi just rest in a hospital bed for a while. The doctor had gathered the members together to explain the results.

"Nothing is broken, thankfully, but the muscles of his lower back are extremely sore and weak. It will take a few weeks for it to heal," he explained. "it may mess up with your busy schedule. Is there anyone you think that can learn the choreographies along with Hoseok easily and just take a break from practice to take care of him?"

The members didn't put much thought into it. Namjoon and Seokjin /knew/ they needed all the practice they could get. Yoongi was fine at dancing, but not the best with combining memorization and body movement. Taehyung also wasn't apart of the dance line, so it wouldn't be smart to let him off practice. Jeongguk is in the dance line, yes, but he is the youngest and has a bad sense of direction and isn't naturally a "nurturing" person. It wouldn't work out. So, they all looked to Jimin. He smiled a little. "I'd love to take care of Hobi-hyung. I'll definitely learn along with him the dances we miss at practice." he agreed, and the doctor smiled.

"All right, well, you guys are free to go. Remember: Hoseok isn't allowed to stand for a bit and must use his wheelchair." he reminded before the six of the boys went back to Hoseok's hospital room and they all put on their best smiles for him— or at least the maknae line did.

"You're going home with us, Hoseok, but you're resting at the dorm for a while. A few weeks, or just until your back muscles heal and get stronger again." Namjoon explained.

He looked a little disappointed but nodded. "Okay, I guess I could find something to do". He says sighing. He was usually so active and full of energy. It was going to be so hard for Hoseok to keep all that energy in and relax. Everyone knew that mostly the maknae line since he had the same energy as the younger ones. "So are we going now or?" He asked them as he leaned back more.

"Yeah, we'll leave now." Namjoon nodded, and some of them helped Hoseok back into his wheelchair. When they made it back to the van, they helped situate Hoseok into it.

Once they arrived back at the dorms (the practice room was another building a block away from their dorm rooms), Jimin left the van and helped Hoseok back into his wheelchair. After that, the five remaining members stayed back in the van. "We'll see you guys later tonight! We have to practice some more." Seokjin waved, and before he knew it, they drove off to the building with the practice rooms.