Personalized Fowers

Authors Note: So this is the 12th chapter of My Personal Assistant and to tell you the truth it's been both amazing and stressful. When I first started the book I didn't think anyone would read it. This book was just an idea I couldn't get out of my head. So I typed it up and it got 1 read, that turned into 5 reads, and now I have over 7,000 reads. That alone is mind boggling to me. Somewhere around the 3rd or 4th chapter I just didn't even want to continue, but the number of reads kept growing so I said 'What the hell' and I continued. Then here and there I would get little comments saying that the story was really good, so that just fueled to it. All of this really is just me wanting to say thank you for everyone who reads the book, votes, and comments because honestly it means a lot. I know 7,000 isn't really a big number compared to the other stories on Wattpad that have 1 million reads but maybe one day I'll get there. When I first started out writing in 2013 I sucked ass, I was a horrible writer in my opinion. But now personally I feel as though I have grown so much and that's an awesome feeling. So once again thank you my fellow Wattpadians and I hope you continue to follow me through this journey of Seth and Laila dealing with crazy ass people (Ciara), sexual references, and awkward mind fantasies.

❤️ < That's for you guys because I love you all.

___________________

Seth's POV

"So I decided to buy this huge water fountain to put in the middle of the field and maybe there can be wine spraying out from the top. Oh and I also hired this little girl name Rebecca to be the flower girl because all my nieces are ugly. I didn't want any of your nieces because they're probably really ugly too, no offense. So anyway about the flow-" Ciara has been talking since we left the office and she just won't stop. Oh and fellas I learned that telling your girlfriend/fiancé/wife to stop talking because they're giving you a headache isn't really the best idea, I almost got stabbed in the eye with an eye shadow brush. I also learned that saying 'no offense' after you say something offensive doesn't make it any less offensive.

As Ciara continued to blabber on about stupid wedding shit I stared out the window and thought about the trip me and Laila's taking in a couple weeks. The wedding's approaching next month and I have to have the beach house ready by then. I also just want to have some alone time with Laila, I don't mean like sleeping with her but just hanging out. Wow never in my life would I ever want to not sleep with a woman. Well I guess there's always a first time for everything. I mean ya I would like to sleep with her but when/if I do I don't want her to feel like the other woman. I want her to feel like she's the one because she is. Laila's everything that I want in a woman and more. To me she's perfect, flaws and all. Just the other day she told me that she thinks her cheeks are too chubby. Honestly I would do anything to get a chance to press my lips against them.

"Babe are you listening to me?" Ciara asked. I looked over at her and saw that she was aggravated. Was she talking all this time? Whoops.

"Ya, of course I'm listening to you babe. I have nothing else better to do." I said mumbling the last part. After a while I finally pulled into the flower shop parking lot, thank god. "Alright babe we're here so shut up." I opened the door and bolted out of the car before Ciara could yell at me.

I stepped into the shop and right away I almost choked from the amount of flowers that were in here. I turned around and saw Ciara walk in behind me looking like she was about to explode. I'm surprised she hasn't slapped me yet considering all the shit I've said to her the past couple years. I only say those things to piss her off because I like to see her reaction. Sometimes she looks like a tomato, other times she looks constipated, and sometimes if I'm lucky she looks like she's just about ready to murder me. I looked up at Ciara and saw her mouth moving like she was talking to me or something. "I'm sorry were you saying something." I genuinely ask.