Overactive Bladder Syndrome

Seth's POV

As I opened the front door I could smell something that almost smelt like the ocean and the woods. It was overwhelmingly strong. I could already feel a headache coming on, I also started to feel a little nauseous. Where the hell is that coming from?

"Ciara?" I called out for her. I hear a loud thump from upstairs and see her running down dressed in a small pink robe and a guilty smile plastered on her face.

"Oh Seth. You're home." She says looking around nervously.

"What did you do?" I cross my arms. Now it's my turn to be angry for once. The last time I saw that look on her face she almost sold our house for money to buy a new expensive lipstick from Germany.

"Just don't be mad ok? So I was looking for a pair of shoes in our closet, you know the white ones with the diamonds on the heels, and I could smell your shoes. They didn't smell very good, so I decided since I really liked your cologne that I would just spray it in your shoes and the next thing you know the bottle's finished." She said smiling at me sheepishly.

That was a bottle of cologne my mom gave me for my 19th birthday. She worked 50 extra hours for a whole month to buy it. Ok Seth, calm down at least your shoes smell like it. "Are you mad?" Ciara asked with a small smile.

"Don't speak, just go." I said calmly. Don't yell Seth, she'll go crying to her daddy and I won't get my money. Money, money, money, Laila, money. Wait what?

"Go where?" She asked confused. Ciara was leaning against the wall looking at me with her 'innocent' eyes.

"Anywhere, just not here." I rubbed my eyes and started walking up to my room. She huffed and pouted but started stomping to the front door. When I hear the door slam shut I start screaming all of my frustration out. From me not getting my business back, to the damn wedding, to Mr. Clark telling Laila shit that's not true, to the feelings I have for her, and finally to all the shit I have to put up with from Ciara.

After I finished letting out all of my stress, I ordered a pizza and popped in Finding Nemo. Don't lie, you know it's a kick ass movie.

When I dropped Laila off at her house I knew she was going shopping with Addison for our date and I also knew she was freaking out about it. I really wanted her to wear that green dress I found in her closet but oh well, I'll make sure she brings it with her for our trip.

But she's not the only one freaking out about our date. I'm just finding ways to not think about it because if I do, I'll have a panic attack. Not because I'm nervous but because I know this date is a very bad idea, and I don't know what to wear, or if she'll like it, or if something will go wrong. Okay fine so I am a little nervous. I've only been on a handful of dates, I'm more of a 'pump and dump' kind of guy. I think I'll need some help.

I whipped out my phone and dialed the person I knew who could help me. He dated a good number of girls back in high school, so he's pretty much an expert on how to act on a date.

"Hello?" Logan's voice rang over the phone. Before he met Lea he was quite the womanizer. He did anything and everything to get in bed with a girl. By the time it was senior year he banged 65% of the school, minus the boys and the not so attractive girls. College was no better. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten any type of diseases yet. Believe it or not he's been with a lot more girls than me, yes I know surprising. After college he started working with me for my dad's business and that's where he met Lea. She was his new target. The first thing Logan said to her was 'Hey sexy, when's your break?' and she punched him in the nose. It took a whole month for him to finally get a date with her, and by that time he had already fallen for her but didn't realize it yet. When he did realize he had feelings for Lea he almost went into cardiac arrest. He then avoided her for a whole week and to say she was pissed would be an understatement. All hell broke loose. She disrupted one of our meetings and started yelling at him, throwing papers and chairs. After she calmed down he apologized and finally told her he loved her. And her response was 'I know you idiot, and it took you long enough to tell me.' and went on to kiss him. The rest is history.