Chapter 17

No One's POV

It's been about a month since Normani left Marvin for Vanessa, and he's currently going crazy in his own mind. He doesn't know what to do simply because he's always depended on women. Things like cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and things like that seem like a woman's job to him, so he has no way to support himself.

Since he can't cook, Marvin simply fixes a bowl of cereal. So simple a caveman could do it.

Right when he finishes his cereal, his phone rings. He doesn't know the number, but he answers it anyways. "Hello?"

"Long time no talk my brother," A male voice says through the receiver.

The realization of who it is makes his fists clenched. "What do you want Arin?"

Arin smirks. "Thomas and I here have a proposition for you,"

"If it has anything to do with Normani, I don't want to do it," Marvin says.

Arin chuckles. "Oh please, you think she loves you?"

"She did until I fucked it up on my own terms. Now leave me alone," Marvin says, starting to hang up.

"Wait!" Arin exclaims.

Marvin heavily sighs. "What?"

"Okay, well you won't be doing that. We just need you to drive us somewhere," Arin says.

"Where?" Marvin asks.

"To the grocery store," Arin says.

"Can't you go?" Marvin asks.

"My car is in the shop," Arin says.

"Why don't you take him Masi?" Marvin asks.

"My license is old," Masi says.

"Well go get a new one," Marvin says.

"How?" Masi asks.

"Get someone else to take you. I'm not doing it," Marvin says, finally hanging up.

"Wait!-Damn," Arin says.

"I assume he hung up on you," Masi says.

"Yes he did, and now look where we are. He's probably going to tell them we called," Arin says.

"How would he tell them when he broke up with her? You make no sense," Masi says.

"You don't make much sense your self," Arin says.

"Man, fuck you. I'll go find someone else that's willing to help me and not make me feel worse," Masi says.

~

"You really think we're going to get away with this?" Sammy asks.

"Of course. Our alibi is great, and I've disabled their cameras for the whole day," Masi says.

"Okay cool, when are we doing it?" Sammy asks, curiously.

"I was thinking about right now before they realize something is wrong," Masi says.

~

Marvin decides to call Anna.

"Hello?" Anna asks.

"Hi," Marvin says.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me again?" Anna asks.

"Yes. but it's something serious," Marvin says.

"Okay then, what is it?" Anna curiously asks.

"I think Masi and Arin are plotting to set Mani's house on fire," Marvin says.