Long Distance

Just to those who don't know and need to for Jack J's, (Y/T/N) means " Your Twitter Name". Ok sorry ,continue Reading and Voting <3

Shawn: "I'm just not feelings this cover", he said to Aaron. Shawn set his guitar down and ran his hand through his hair. "Just call her if you miss her Shawn, its not that big of a deal". It was though, you were currently in school, he couldnt call you. By the time you would be out of school though he would probably be asleep. There is never any time to talk. You two haven't talked in almost two weeks. "I don't want to distract her from school Aaron."

He rolled his eyes at Shawn and laughed a little."Bro,stop being such a pussy. It's like eleven over there anyways, she is probably on lunch." Aaron pulled his phone out and dialed your number. Then, he chucked his phone at Shawn when you answered. "Aaron?Is everything ok?" Shawn's smile instantly appeared on his face at the sound of your voice. "Hey Kitten, Its Shawn. Everything is ok now."

Taylor: He stood on the table, trying to get better wifi connection. You would be facetiming him any minute but he happened to be mic chekcing for Magcon. "Taylor what are you doing?", Mahagony asked. He ignored her, moving around a bit more to find the strongest connection. "We are fucking internet senseations and we can't even get wifi here , what the hell." Taylor was running round like a madman because he had to talk to you. Mahgonoy ended up easing his stress by letting him use her phone to facetime you.

Nash: "This isnt working Nash", Your voice rang through the phone quielty and hoarse "I Love you though", his voice rang back through the line. "I need someone who is here for me though", you bit your tounge trying to hold back the tears. If you started to cry then you wouldn't stop and you needed to talk to him right now. You could cry when you hung up. "I am there, Always. No matter what I'm just a phone call away." He was trying so hard to make you feel better about this but you just werent budging. You were getting sick of the distance. 'Are you still there babe?", his voice cracked out of desperation and tore you to pieces. He didnt wait for your response before speaking again. "If you're still listening, just trust me. The wait will be worth it ok. I will see you soon, dont give up. I love you. " And for him, you didnt give up. If he was strong enough to do it then so were you.

Hayes: " Why are you so Happy. Who's the lucky lady you're texting there?" Hayes raised his eyebrows at the over-excited Cameron sitting before him. " Y/N" , he replied as if it were obvious. Hayes tensed at hearing your voice coming form Camerons mouth, why in the world would Cam be happy about you? You weren't his grilfriend. "What did she say exactly?" It saddened him that You had been talking to Cameron when you and him had barely talked all week. It had been bearly two months since he had last saw your face. "Just wait a minute and you'll know." Hayes instantly became irritated, taking that as a no. You were his girlifriend, he deserved to know what was going on. "I said tell me", Hayes gritted through his teeth. "Alright alright", Cameron held his hands up in a defensive manner, his phone buzzing again. It drove Hayes mad knowing that it was you he was talking to."Five...Four.." Hayes furrowed his eyebrows confused as Cam began counting down, "Three.. Two.. One." Nash then bursted the hotel room door open, him and Cameron singing "suprise" in sync. All the pressure and stress Cameron had just put on him dissapeared when he saw you by Nash's side.

Carter: His laughed filled the room at the text you had just sent him. He instatnly replied with an even worse pun. "Carter shut up." Matthew's voice, hoarse and quite, startled Carter. He had been asleep for almost three hours now. "Go back to sleep Matt." Carter's fingers moved across the keyboard, causing an irritated groan from Matthew. "Im going to punch you Carter, It's like three in the morning. Text her tomorrow." Carter just rolled his eyes at Matt as he read your incoming text. In the middle of his reply he felt a pillow hit his face. He looked over at Matthew shocked and a little amused. "Just go back to sleep and leave me alone."As Carter finished his interrupted message and sent it , suddenly, in an unexpected flash, Matt jumped out of bed and snatched Carters phone from him. "What are you doing?", he panicked. After a minute Matt threw the phone back at him but Carter saw nothing different or out of place. "What did you do?" Carter opened his messages, making sure he didn't end his and yours conversation but it looked to be fine. "I turned the keyboard sound off so I can sleep you ass." At that Carter just laughed and continued texting you deep into the night until you finally fell asleep. Matthew ended up happy too.

Cameron: "Missing you <3" his tweet read, not directed to anyone specifically but everyone knew it was for you. You had been tagged to the post a million times as if people didn't think you followed your own boyfriend. Of course you saw it. Cameron tweeted all the time about missing you , but you didn't publicly retaliate much. Your "I love you" and "I miss you" were for him and only him to hear or read. Publicly, You were always the one to lighten the mood instead. "@Camerondallas stop subtweeting about your mom looser, just call her." You knew he wasn't talking about his mom, but it lightened the dampening mood his tweet had set, plus it earned you a text from him. It read "You're a little ass, that tweet was about you and you knew it."

Jack J: It was Jack's birthday and he happened to be out of town still. Of course you had missed it. He hasn't answered your phone calls all day so you settled with a birthday text. It was pitiful and not at all girlfriend standards but what could you do? He was away and currently celebrating with his friends. He was too busy to answer your calls so the text was really all you had left to do. It was better than nothing. You laid in bed at eleven when suddenly your phone blew up. It was your twitter notifications. You opened it up too see Jack had tweeted a picture of himself with the Magcon group he had went out with today for his birthday. "Celebrated with the whole crew. Everyone except the most important was there @(Y/T/N)." You then got a text from Jack reading "I know you're probably in bed but I appreciate the birthday text Hun. Love you bunches, sorry I was too busy to answer your call." You immediately called him back opening with a happy birthday and talking deep into the night.

Aaron: "Can you stop being such a buzzkill." Glinsky threw a chip at Aaron's face who now stared at his phone with major intensity. "Are you even listening? Man why are you so spaced out lately." Aaron looked up from his phone and sighed "It's been a month. I haven't talked to her in a month Jack." You two were still dating, but there was never any time to talk. You were both busy people who didn't have time to pause for a long distance phone call. All you two had shared in the past months were short texts. He hasn't heard your voice in far too long. "Just call her Aaron." He shook his head standing up and sticking his phone into his pocket. "I cant bother her right now shes at work. I only have to make it one more week. It can't wait."

Jack G: " I wonder what she's doing right now?" Jack threw the ball up and caught it for the millionth time. "I don't give a fuck what she's Doing man." Taylor was a little irritated at Jack, all he had done for the past two hours was question things about you. "What is she doing?", "How is she?", "Do the fans ever bother her?", "I wonder when she will see me next?", etc.....,etc...

It was driving Taylor insane. "Taylor, do you think she loves me?" Jack threw the ball up but before he could catch it Taylor snatched it out of the air. "I don't know Jack, just shut the hell up and call her. She's the one you need to ask these questions to, not me."

Matthew: This may sound silly, but honestly the distance didn't effect you two at all. You two would facetime nearly every other day, continuously talk on the phone for hours at end, and there wasn't a moment you two wouldn't be texting. The distance only made you two stronger.

----

{I know Matt's is shorter and different but I ran out if ideas sorry babes. ~G }