He talks about your sex life

Dillon: He talks to Jack Johnson about it.

"So I hear you and (Y/N) have been fighting lately." Dillion nodded agreeing with Jacks rumor. "Yeah, but it's ok", Dillion shrugged. Jack furrowed his eyebrows confused "It's ok that you and your significant other are fighting?" Dillion nodded, a smirk falling upon his face. "It's only like twice a week, and honesty after she yells a little it's over. I'm rewarded with after fight sex. It's great honestly." Jack looked at Dillion disgusted. "Dude you need to get your act together. " Your boyfriend shrugged rolling his eyes "We are perfectly stable Jack. Honestly we fight over the tiniest things I think she does it's solely for the purpose of afterwards sex."

Carter: He talked to all the guys about it.

You sat your purse down quietly shutting the door behind you so you didn't disturb the boys. "She likes it rough." You hear the word escape Carter's lips and you immediately know what he's talking about. "Like full out, up against the wall, quick and hard." Your mouth dropped open at your boyfriend. Oh my god was he really telling them about this. You didn't want them to know you had overheard what Carter was saying because then it would be more embarrassing. You stepped back to the door and opened it then closed it hard. "I'm home guys." You yelled acting like you heard nothing. Laughter instantly came from the living room and you just rolled your eyes, you would talk to Carter about it later.

Nash: He talked to Carter about it.

You kissed Nash pulling him into you a little , Carter hollered making you laugh and pull away. "See you later babe." You began to walk out of the house but remembered your car keys were on the kitchen counter. "So have you and her slept together yet." You heard Carter being his nosey self and rolled your eyes. You figured Nash would lie for his guy ego which you were fine with but to your surprise he didn't. "No, we are waiting. It's a big deal and I don't want to rush her. I can wait till she is ready." You smiled and then instantly felt bad for eavesdropping on your perfect boyfriend. You grabbed your keys and silently slipped out the door.

Cameron: He talked about your sex life to millions of people oh my god.

It was in a video where he and Nash answered twitter questions. Nash was biting his lips to hide the smile as he looked at Cameron who was clueless of the question. "@Tayisbae asked Cameron how his and (Y/N) sex life is going." Immediately Cameron's eyes widened and he laughed a little. Truly what you and him did alone was secret. He just smile and shrugged "No comment to that invigorating question", he smirked.

Hayes: He talked to Cameron about it.

You turned the shower on but then realized you forgot a towel. You groaned slipping on one of Hayes shirts to cover yourself and quietly stepped into the hallway and made your way downstairs to the towel closet. "What do you mean you need pointers?" You froze at Cameron's voice, you rather him not see you in this and you're sure Hayes rather him not see you in this either. "She just so advanced I don't know. She's read stuff I guess and I don't know. She's been my first girl that I actually care about sleeping with but I don't know how to like impress her." Hayes sounded so shy it hurt it you a little. He was great in bed what was he talking about. I mean yeah you guys didn't do anything kinky but it was still nice. "So what exactly do you want me to tell you? Like foreplay or what." You were actually quite amused by what was happening, Hayes was asking Cam for sex advice. You grabbed a towel and quickly made your way upstairs. You didn't want to hear anymore because you wanted to be surprised.

Taylor: He talked to Aaron about it.

"What's the weirdest place you've done it?" You heard Aaron voice travel through the house as you began to walk down the stairs. You paused, curious to hear Taylor's answer. "Oh everywhere. Weirdest I would have to say is in a taxi." You rolled your eyes at the lie. "You're lying", Aaron said back "Like, while it was moving. Could the taxi driver see?" Why the hell was Aaron being so nosey about Taylor's sex life. "I don't know if I should tell this story man", your boyfriend laughed. "Come on Taylor just tell me." You stepped quickly down the rest of the stairs his eyes instantly connecting to yours. "Oh yes Taylor, do tell of this taxi cab adventure."