Chapter 1

I'm Mingi and I'm 16 years old. I just moved to Korea and I hope it's not hell. I came with my bestie, Tyuzu. She has never left my side. I also have another bestie named, Momo.

I came to Korea because my parents abused me and I got bullied at school since I wear weird clothes to show that I'm not rich.

I hate showing that I'm rich because people will bother you all the time. That's why I moved to Korea.

I'm on my way to my first day of school.

"Minnieeee wait for meeee!!!!" I turned around and saw Tyuzu panting behind me. " How long have you been running for?" She looked at me with that face that tells me don't-you-dare face.
" I RAN FOR 2 MINUTES!!!"I just rolled my eyes and went on walking.

Tyuzu isn't a sports girl so it's hard for her.

"Whatcha thinking about Mingi?"she got closer to me. "Nothing just wondering how the first day of school is going to be." I sighed at the thought.

We got into the classroom and we saw our other best friend...... TALKING TO THE QUEENKA. What the f-?!?!

"Yah Momo what the hell are you doing??" She turned around to see Tyuzu angry. "Guys it's not what you think" i just ignored her. We all promised each other to never be friends with the schools Queenka, Taeyon. (No hate on Taeyon! I love her songs too. Sorry Taeyon)

"Class there is a new student!!Can you please introduce yourself to them?" He came in with a cold face like bro seriously. " Hi, I'm Wonwoo...please take care of me" he said it so coldly.

"Ok please sit next to Mingi, Mingi raise your hand." I did and he came my way. I hope he's nicer than the rest and is cold for the beginning.

Class started and it was hella boring.

*Bell Rings* Finally!! Me and Tyuzu went to lunch without Momo since she's with Taeyon.

We ate lunch and then someone slap their hand on our table.

I looked up and saw.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my peoples! This is my first fanfic so I hope you guys enjoy my stories.

If you guys ever want an imagine thing please request it!!😝

Wait for Chapter 2......