Chapter 3

Someone grabbed my wrist and took me to a dark room. I turned around and saw.............

WONWOO?!?!?!?

"What the hell let me go!" I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong. "That was your limo back there!?!" I just ignored him. I was still trying to get out of his grip. "Answer me!" I finally got mad. "Yes!! It is my limo why would you care you annoying person. Your new and you so t know anything now leave me alone you stupid trash can!!!" I literally yelled at him.

He let go and said "Bring your stupid limo again and see what will happen!" I just ran out and saw the driver worry. " I'm here and I'm ok lets go now." So he listened and we left to my parents.

*At parents house*
" Hi mom and dad!" They turned around and saw me. "Hello sweetie" my mom can and hugged me. " Was is it that you need to talk to me about?" They looked at me and my dad started talking. " Your having a tutor for school." I was so shocked. Why do I need a dang tutor? " Umm who is my tutor?" I asked out of curiosity. "He should be coming right now."

Someone ringed the door bell. My went to get it and they came in. "YOU?!?!" We both said at the same time. " Mom what the hell is this Wonwoo freak doing here?" I absolutely hated him. Why does it have to be him?

"SONG MINGI, he will be your tutor no matter what!!!!" My mom yelled at me.  "Now kids go on and study" my dad told us and he looked sorry.

We went in my room. "So I have to be your tutor? I wonder why." I was posed off and he was making me way more madder. " For your information, I have straight A's!" He just rolled his dumb eyes.

We were studying but he kept on staring at me. " Is there something on my face?" He just shook his head and looked back at the text book. Jeez this guy is weird. Then I caught him staring AGAIN?!?! What's wrong with him??

Next thing I know that I'm pinned on the wall by him. "What the hell. Leave me alone!!  He just ignored me. Then I slapped him really hard and he fell back. " Don't  touch me pervert!!" I yelled at him. " Tsk, whatever I wasn't going to anyways." He just LIED to ME. Ugh " Anyways see you tomorrow at school Mingi." That pervert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this chapter is short😢
Any ways I wonder what will happen to Mingi at school tomorrow!

Thank you for reading this book please request some types of books you may like and what I should improve I would appreciate that!!

Thank you again😄😄😝😜