NINE

CARTER MASON was playing an intense game of Just Dance with Finn at his house, as she heard a few knocks on the door

CARTER MASON was playing an intense game of Just Dance with Finn at his house, as she heard a few knocks on the door. The blonde haired girl furrowed her eyebrows, confused, as she asked "Who's that?"

Finn was already walking to go open the door, "Oh, I just invited a few people over to welcome you back."

Carter was still confused, "Why? I've been home for 3 days-" before she could finish talking, the door opened and the cast of Stranger Things came flooding in.

Carter let out a huge shreik, the only friend she had seen was Finn! Caleb ran up to her first and basically tackled her. She held him tightly in her arms. He was so much taller than her, and Caleb loved looking down at her beautiful face. He didn't say that out loud, though.

Millie was next, doing the same thing but actually tackling her to the ground. They laughed and hugged tightly sprawled out on the floor.

Gaten and Noah hugged Carter at the same time, fighting over who got more of her. Then Sadie came in for a friendly hug, since the two have only met a few times.

The seven kids sat on the couch and caught up. "THE FLASH IS SO GOOD! OH MY GOD - CAN I PLEASE BE APART OF THE SHOW PLEASE!" Noah pleads. Carter laughs and rolls her eyes,

"Sorry, I will forever be Grant's only child on set."

The kids started to play Mario Kart, and they were all set on taking down Finn. He always talks about how good he is at it, although they've never all played together. Sadie eventually won, rubbing it in Finn's face.

Soon after, there was another knock on the Wolfhard's front door. Finn sprang up and ran to the door. "Is that pizza? Because BITCH I AM SO-" Millie's tangent is cut off by none other but some of the IT cast bursting through the door.

The Stranger Things and IT casts have met before, so Carter is the last one everyone talks to. She meets Sophia, finally! Then Wyatt, then Jeremy, then Chosen, and then Jack. The last person to enter the house was anti-climatic. All of the kids were yelling and hugging, so no one noticed except for Carter and Caleb.

Jaeden looks around, and spots Carter. His eyes light up, and he smiles. Carter thinks he's insane, shes clearly shown her hate for him, and he still likes her.

Before he can greet anyone, she grabs him by the arm and drags him right out of the front door he just came in through. "What are you doing here?" Carter snarks, closing the door behind her.

"Nice to meet you too. Finn invited me, and I wanted to meet you-"

Carter cuts Jaeden's explaination off by whispering, "I told you to leave me alone."

Jaeden widens his eyes and says, "Well, Finn, who is also my friend, invited me. The rest of the cast was going so I wanted to too. I thought maybe if you met me, you wouldn't hate me so much."

Jaeden was a few inches taller Carter, so he has to stare down at her. Carter studies his face for a moment, looking back and forth between his eyes. "You should just leave." She says, turning and reaching for the doorknob.

"What's your problem with me anyway?" He asks. "I hate you, okay? There, I said it!" The girl whispers.

"You mean you dislike me?" He says.

She furrows her eyebrows, "What?!"

"Hate is a very strong word, and it kinda hurts my feelings. I prefer, dislike." He states, a smirk planted across his face.

Carter rolls her eyes, "Fine, you can stay. But don't talk to me."

Jaeden smiles and says, "No promises."

Carter couldn't help it. She smiled. Jaeden seemed satisfied with himself. Carter marched back into the home, hoping that was the last time she would talk to him.

And it was.

For that night.

__

if you guys hate carter for hating jaeden, please don't. she has a solid reason you guys just don't know 😏😏