TWENTY ONE

CARTER MASON was off of filming for the next few days

CARTER MASON was off of filming for the next few days. Usually her and her nanny would go explore the city, but Carter told her she didn't feel up to it. As she was staring up at the ceiling and listening to Waitress: the Musical.

Everything she kept thinking about something else, her mind circled back to Jaeden. She had the momory engraved in her mind of him yelling at her. She couldn't shake it out.

Carter continuously picked up her phone to call him, but chickened out each time. He hates her, so what's the point? He's not gonna change her mind.

More tears continued streaming down her face, as she heard a knock on the door. She unwillingly got up and opened the door, to reveal a very upset Jaeden Lieberher with wet flowers in his hand.
"It started to rain when I was walking back from the flower shop to here."

Carter showed no emotion, just walked back into her room. Jaeden didn't get the hint, so he stopped the door from closing and followed her in.

"Listen, Carter, I feel so terrible."

"Yeah, you feel terrible." She said sarcastically.

"We both feel terrible for different reasons, I just want you to know you can talk to me."

"I could've talked to you, before you screamed at me for not sharing a personal matter with you. Stop being a horny bastard and just leave me alone."
Jaeden was hurt, but he didn't get mad.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm one horny bastard."
This got a laugh out of the overwhelmingly sad Carter Mason.

Carter flopped face up on the bed, just as she was doing earlier. Jaeden coppied her motions and laid beside her.

"Oooooh, I'm so horny we're in the same bed." Jaeden mocked.

Carter smiled and sat up. The boy copied her again. He turned her head with his fingers, making them look into each others eyes. The two began to get closer, and closer, until Carter bolted straight up.
"This is a bad idea, Jaeden."

Jaeden stood up, "I'm sorry - I didn't mean to- You're right. I'm sorry."

"It's just not gonna go over well with people if we get together."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, all of you're fans will try to murder me so they can have you for yourself, and-"

"No, I meant.. you want us to 'get together'?" Jaeden, asked, hope filling his brown eyes.

"I would have never admitted to this a few months ago, but, yeah. I do."

Jaeden smiled and hugged Carter with the most passion he's ever had. "Me too."

When the two separated, they actually connected lips this time. No interruptions. Not a care in the world. Just two kids.. full of that 15 year old love.

When they pulled apart, Carter asked, "What are we gonna do? We can't become public."

"It's gonna be really hard not to show you off, but we can be a secret. Like Jim and Pam in The Office." Jaeden smiled.

Carter rolled her eyes at the reference, "Sure. Anything to be with you, without all the hate. We have to tell our friends of course, though."

Jaeden smiled, and hugged her again. They held on tight, smiles on both of their faces.

"Thank you, Jaeden."

"For what?"

"For being my first boyfriend."

__

awh