TWENTY

CARTER MASON was crying on the floor of her trailer

CARTER MASON was crying on the floor of her trailer. She had a late scene to film, and just got done - and she came back to all of this drama. She kept on trying to contact Caleb, but no answer.

She heard her door open quickly, Carter already knew it was Jaeden, so she didn't look up. "I came as soon as Finn told me," he says as he shuts the door. "Carter, why didn't you tell me?"

"Do you really think I would've told you before Finn? Or Grant? Or Caleb? Or Millie?" Carter sobs, finally looking up at him, revealing her tears.

Jaeden's facial expression goes from concerned, to hurt. "I-I never said that-"

"But you meant it! You think just because I hung out with you and laughed at a few of your jokes you're gonna stick your tongue in my mouth, well hate to break it to you! Not that easy!"

Now Jaeden's face was just mad. They were still on opposite sides of the trailer. Jaeden was standing with his angry expression, Carter was sitting on the floor with her tear - stained cheeks.

"Carter, I'm just trying to help-"

"Just trying to help! Yeah, everyone in just trying to help, but your not! So leave me the hell alone, Lieberher."

Jaeden's fists clenches, as he shouted, "How about you except someone's fucking help?! Instead of just sitting around feeling sorry for yourself! Then you can complain that no one is helping you, Mason!"
And with that, Jaeden Lieberher stormed out of the trailer.

Carter shrunk back into her ball of crying, as she heard a knock on the door.

Jaeden?

The door opened to rebeal Bill Skarsgård, looking like a concerned dad.

"Bill? W-What are you s-still doing here?" Carter asked, failing to hide the fact she was crying.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" He asked as he ran up and crouched to her level.

Carter stayed silent. But she couldn't. She burst out into more sobs and threw herself into Bill's arms.

She told him everything. About Jaeden, Caleb, even her family issues.

"Carter - oh my gosh," he said, trying to calm her down.

A lot of people have had to calm Carter down from panic attacks in the past, but Bill was the best. Including Millie, whose incredible at it.

"Caleb shouldn't have put all that on you. You guys are only fifteen. And I'm doing something about your family, and you can't stop me."

"B-Bill! Please, no!"

"Too late. This is too big. It's not just you anymore."

And he leaves, just like Jaeden. Only more calm. Bill was just mad at Carter's family, not Carter herself.

All Carter knew was that no amount of apologies from Jaeden, or Caleb, or Finn. or Brody, or Bill, or her parents, could make her feel any better.

__

oops