Interested Boy

In the dark room, a little sunlight goes through the window, showing an elegance figure, talking with a high dignity. Her eyes reflected a little light from a computer projector. Making her looked like a queen giving a speech.

Well, it’s Fanny. She’s giving a presentation about upcoming event for her school. Despite her active behavior near Revan, She is actually a pretty girl, with elegance gesture. She’s popular, especially with guys. She is also part of student council which makes everyone at school respect her even more. When Fanny explain her team idea for a school event, one guy, completely speechless. His eyes were locked to the princess at the front of the room.

Sometimes later, Rifqi, the captivated guy, encourage himself to talk to Fanny. He is a charismatic person. So He felt really confident about this.

“Hey uh, Fanny.. Could you lend me your Notes?”

“Oh Sure, here.” Fanny took the notes from her bag and gave it to Rifqi.

‘Just like that?’ Thought Rifqi. He didn’t expect her reaction to be that flat. Usually the girls would be excited whenever He talk to them.

“Thanks a bunch, you really help me.”

“Anytime” Replied Fanny, with a thin smile on her face.

For Rifqi, time seems to stop. Her smile is like a slice of rose’s sheath, penetrated right through his heart. Her shine made his inner flowers bloomed. A feeling that he had forgotten for long is coming back to him. At that exact time, he fell for her. He was smiling, but covered it.

***

“Rifqi come here! I need one more person for meeting with a guest. Can you go search someone?” The student council’s adviser said.

“A girl Ma’am?” Rifqi asked

“Sure whatever.”

“Fanny! Follow me for meeting with a guest. Ma’am Julia has ordered.”

Fanny directly followed Rifqi from behind. Rifqi felt excited. He thought that if there is a guest, then they must be taking a picture together as a memorial moment. Taking a pic with Fanny is something worth it.
They go in to the room and give a salute to the guest.

“Em, Apalogize Sir, Thank you for waiting.” Rifqi said to the guest while walking to take a seat.

The conversation went on an hour. After the conversation, Mr. Anwar ask their to take a picture together.”Hey, let’s we take a pic together.” They followed what Mr. Anwar said.

“Thanks for the time, I have to go now.” Mr. Anwar said.

“See you Mr. Anwar!” Rifqi and Fanny nodded while giving their farewell.

Mr. Anwar walked out from the room. Seeing His back, Rifqi thought of something.

“Hey Fan. Do you want me to send you the pic?”

“Hmm... Sure.”

“Then, where do I have to send it to?”

“Oh yea.. You don’t know my LINE contact, huh? Let me borrow your phone for a bit, I will put my ID there.”

Without hesitation Rifqi gave his phone to Fanny. She took it and type some characters and numbers as her ID. From that moment, they began to text each other frequently. They became closer, more intimate. Steadily building a relationship.

***