Foreword

Drought was sprayed on her lips and her hands are producing sweats from the trembling of her troubled soul, seeing this scenery of a 16 year old high school student, sitting in front of a computer with her index finger hovering the click button of the mouse, seems to contemplate whether to click it or not. One might think she's just checking if she passed an entrance examination from a prestigious School. But it wasn't the case for this certain student, her pair of sight exhibits the limbo between depression and desperation. If you are in her shoes, which one will you choose, your life or the person who gave you the meaning of life? Are you willing to destroy your life in order to save someone precious to you?

Myoui Mina is a normal teen just like anybody else, she couldn't even remember her parents' face who were involved in the deadly plane crash accident 10 years ago. She was nurtured by her loving grandparents since then.

"I'm sorry my dear beautiful Minari" her grandfather caress the snoring exhausted latter hair "For we have been a burden to your life...I promised your late-parents to take a good care of you but we didn't see this coming" her grandfather spill his heart-rending tears. The sleeping goddess took part time jobs to aid her grandfather for the medical expense of her grandmother who is bedridden in the ICU for months due to Stage 2 Colon Cancer. Her grandfather managed to pay the bill cost by selling their belongings one by one for months, however it's still not enough, leaving the teenager with no choice but to take a lot of part time jobs. But even if she doubles her effort to earn more, the result is still the same, 'IT'S NOT ENOUGH'.

*** Buzzed... Buzzed *** the text message alert shut the reverie of Mina.

"I know you're busy and tired, but don't forget to take your meal. You know your grandmother hate to see you starve yourself, take care my dear beautiful Minari."

It was a simple message from her grandfather, but it was the driving force she needed to create a decision. And she finally clicked the 'OK' button.

What she did?

She auctions her virginity online.